• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Pain From Follistatin-344 Peptide?

smokey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was just wondering is it normal to feel pain a few hours after injecting Follistatin-344 into a muscle and even the next day? It doesn't hurt constantly but if i touch or press on the injection site i feel a pain like i have a big bruise or something. It's been like that for about a day and a half so not too long.

I am paranoid because i recently saw a article about injection abscess and im new to muscle injections so im hoping it's not infected or something.

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I doubt you'll get any feed back. The only person on this board that I know has used it is heavyiron. It's expensive and doesn't really work like it says on paper.

smokey

Registered Member
Reaction score
Are muscle injections that feel like a bruise common for newbies at injecting? I injected about 0.3ml (not too much) and used a alcohol swap before to wipe it and also the vial top, then i massaged the area slightly and wiped with the swap again. I am not sure how good the mixing water is so i am paranoid.

The area is very slightly reddish so you can slightly notice a difference in skin color.

Is a abscess possible from peptide injections into a muscle? If i get one from my first muscle injection ever that would put me off injections forever.

With real steroids is there pain for a few days for newbies?

Skip Foursome

Gym Derelict
Registered Member
Reaction score
All the follistatin I know of is tagged and only a fraction of effectiveness if untagged. If you have pain at injection site that is the sign of tagged follistatin. You should be pinning subq not intramuscular.

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The pain is normal for new muscle that's never been pinned before. I didn't catch that you pinned your folli in the muscle. You should be pinning sub q like mentioned above. But yes, you can get an infection from any injection of the product is contaminated or you're not sterile with your procedure. Also pinning water into the muscle is painful as it is.

smokey

Registered Member
Reaction score
I was given the following info which does say the injection will hurt, i also felt like i had a cold today which it also suggests will happen. The kit i got apparently had sterile water rather than bac water so i am paranoid that it might get infected or something since i did not understand you should use bac water until after i injected.

Injection type:

Intramuscular

Dosing:

This peptide needs to be used correctly, it is irreversible in its effects on the body, it is harsh in that
you will 99% likely feel very ill for a day or two, then be a little off colour for the next 5 days, after a
week you are back to normal.

The shot itself hurts, this peptide needs to be taken intramuscular, if you take it subcutaneous it will
hurt a lot.

Dosing is approx. 1mg per kilo of bodyweight, it is a lifetime dose, so you could take 1mg a week till
you reach the correct dosage, that’s not advisable, each time you use it it will be sore and you will feel
ill but it does get easier each time you take a dose.

You would be better off taking 5mg in a 5 day period once a month to reach the dose, or just take a
1mg dose periodically until you reach that lifetime dose.

Once mixed, you have to take the full dose in one go, you cannot refrigerate, it has a virus in the
peptide that delivers it, without a host the virus will die and the peptide will not be delivered correctly
or remain biologically active forever.

Mixing:

Flip the top off the peptide vial, then using your finger and thumb snap the top off the 2ml sterile
water ampoule provided.

Using the needle provided draw 1ml of water and inject through the rubber top of the peptide vial, you
will need to do this twice to get the full 2ml of water into the peptide vial.

Once the peptide has completely dissolved the solution is ready for application.

Storage:

Lyophilised Peptides.
Peptides are shipped and sold as a lyophilised powder.
For short term storage (3 months) store at ≈ 1.6°C (Refrigerated).
For long term storage (6 months) store at ≈ -18°C (Frozen).
Once mixed with sterile water store at ≈ 1.6°C (Refrigerated) & use within 40 days.
This does not include ACE-031 and Follistatin 344 where the full dose must be administered to the
animal test subject upon dissolving.

Unlisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
So what was ur experience with this smokey? Sounds brutal

s2h

Registered Member
Reaction score
untagged Follistatin will not cause injection issues...tagged Follistatin will....i have used real untagged Follistatin and it was almost unreal in its results...tagged was just full of bad welts and lots of itching with not much in the gains department...