• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Package Opened

Get Shredded!
I honestly think you're good I would not worry too much about it but at the same time just take it easy for a little while let it die down just don't go spend crazy and order a bunch of stuff right away if you are going to get anything just keep it the personal use

@Multislacking @GYMnTONIC Can you remove the specific TA info posted by OP a page back...

@Padding8713 Please read the rules. Specific TA talk like you posted is against board rules.
He needs a little guidance took what people were saying as an attack saying his statements were suspect. Right questions asked the wrong way. I'm sure if he didn't drop source just talked about a package he would have been fine.

I'd say your good to go .
But every dose with out a script is a class I felony. So just watch your ass .

I would never order international.

Seems like they was looking for something and your 2 bottles of test wasn't it .

@Multislacking @GYMnTONIC Can you remove the specific TA info posted by OP a page back...

@Padding8713 Please read the rules. Specific TA talk like you posted is against board rules.
Sorry cannot edit the post to remove that. At this point they can delete the post if they like. I only followed up with more info because everyone was making it seem like I’m lying.

Thank everyone for the assistance.

And what is TA? Cannot figure that acronym out for the life of me.

Sorry cannot edit the post to remove that. At this point they can delete the post if they like. I only followed up with more info because everyone was making it seem like I’m lying.

Thank everyone for the assistance.

And what is TA? Cannot figure that acronym out for the life of me.
Turnaround time

I just received a package not gear related that was totally torn open I Mean huge chunks of the box missing like obvious they opened it up and wernt even nice enough to cut the tape they destroyed the box. Christmas time this shyt seems to happen more often.

I just received a package not gear related that was totally torn open I Mean huge chunks of the box missing like obvious they opened it up and wernt even nice enough to cut the tape they destroyed the box. Christmas time this shyt seems to happen more often.
Same here, so many times we have received items where the boxes were destroyed.. And there's times the postal service tried to fix it. UPS or FedEx They never made any attempts, but USPS on some occasions put extra wide clear tape on some areas. Not often, but they have.

Back