• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

P Labs reviews?

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone want tell me about their experience ordering from these guys?

I’m sure they are great but it’s not much reviews out yet on our site.

Anyone want tell me about their experience ordering from these guys?

I’m sure they are great but it’s not much reviews out yet on our site.

Hey Bro

So I placed a order with P Labs about 2 weeks ago and customer service top notch and shipping super fast and everything was packed professionally. I ordered some proviron and Trestolone Ace Ment. I am on day 6 of both and they are super strong and definitely doing what their supposed to do. I already put in my second order the the other day and it shipped out right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I placed an order with P Labs a few weeks ago. Everything was good to go man! Great customer service, fast shipping and quality gear.
I have used plabs from another board multiple times with no problems at all
Hey Bro

So I placed a order with P Labs about 2 weeks ago and customer service top notch and shipping super fast and everything was packed professionally. I ordered some proviron and Trestolone Ace Ment. I am on day 6 of both and they are super strong and definitely doing what their supposed to do. I already put in my second order the the other day and it shipped out right away.

Thank you for your feedback and referral.

Having no problems is great, but being able to rectify problems if it arises is key.

We are always at your service.

Regards,
-PL

Good to go. No PIP from their DHB. Impressive looking products and a quality website and ordering process. Will definitely use again.
Thank you for your positive feedback. We do not use EO in our DHB (or any of our oils), which helps with any post injection pain.

Cheers,
-PL

Thank you new clients for your orders.

Please keep in mind you can use the code: ASF1 at checkout for 20% off your first order.
(Valid until August 31, 2022.)

Feel free to ask us any questions on this thread or through PM.

Cheers,
-PL :)
🍻

IML Gear Cream!
P-labs is top-notch. Some of the best quality I have seen from a UGL. I have seen them around for years, but hadn't tried them until recently and I have been impressed. Var, Clen, and Parabolin have been fantastic :)

P-labs is top-notch. Some of the best quality I have seen from a UGL. I have seen them around for years, but hadn't tried them until recently and I have been impressed. Var, Clen, and Parabolin have been fantastic :)
Thank you for vouching for our brand. We are grateful to have your trust and business.

Cheers,
-PL

I ended up making an order, impressive ordering process and turn around. Thanks for you guys input, if the gear is as good as the ordering/delivery it’ll be a fun cycle!
We guarantee it is good. We've been around long enough, you would hear if it wasn't good. :)

Let us know if you need anything. Thanks again for your trust.

Cheers,
-PL

Just got in an order from P labs of Masteron and Anadrol. Easy ordering process, fast shipping and good communication.

Too soon to tell if gear is quality. Will update later on

Var & Primo Hottest Summer Sale!

Last month for these hot items requested by our loyal clients. Quality Anavar & Primobolan at absolutely unbeatable prices.

Primo E (100mg or 200mg) - Buy 2 get 1 free! (use code: sfaug at checkout )
Anavar (10mg or 20mg) - Buy 2 get 1 free! (use code: sfaug at checkout )

Bonus!
Orders over $200 get Free Shipping!
Orders over $250 get 1 Free oil of your choice ( Test A, Test P, NPP )
Orders over $500 get 1 Tren A, and 1 Free oil of your choice ( Test A, Test P, NPP )
Orders over $1000 get 2 Tren A, and 1 Free oil of your choice ( Test A, Test P, NPP )
Orders over $2000 get 1 GH Kit, 2 Tren A, and 1 Free oil of your choice ( Test A, Test P, NPP )

Need a quick list? https://www.aporders.com/pricelist/

Ready to order? www.aporders.com

Ps, we offer store credit for randomized HPLC testing if this offer seems too good to be true. Message us for details.

Cheers,
-PL
[Image: cheers.gif]

Well shit I like free 🤗

Last month for these hot items requested by our loyal clients. Quality Anavar & Primobolan at absolutely unbeatable prices.

Bonus!
Orders over $500 get 1 Tren A, and 1 Free oil of your choice ( Test A, Test P, NPP )
Orders over $1000 get 2 Tren A, and 1 Free oil of your choice ( Test A, Test P, NPP )
Orders over $2000 get 1 GH Kit, 2 Tren A, and 1 Free oil of your choice ( Test A, Test P, NPP )

Ps, we offer store credit for randomized HPLC testing if this offer seems too good to be true. Message us for details.

Cheers,
-PL

Hell Yeah !!
This is a killer deal on some tested products and I’m looking forward to giving y’all a try !
Just hoping work starts picking up in time to catch this sale

Bonus!

Cheers,
-PL
How does the randomized HPLC testing work? Only with Jano, I’d like to try it?

How does the randomized HPLC testing work? Only with Jano, I’d like to try it?
Send unopen product to Jano for testing. We'll credit agreed amount depending on samples after you receive results.

Send a pm if you never sent samples out before we can give you some guidance.

Cheers,
-PL

Get Shredded!
Does it have to be unopened? Wouldn’t it make more sense to send a unlabeled sample to Jano for unbiased testing?

F**k, now I might have to do a new order also…

Hey Bro

How are you running the ment? What ratio do you have it with your test?
Just asking because the last time I dabbled with it was like 3 years ago, and I believe my test was too high and it was not a good run.
Put on some size but it look like ass.

Back