• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

P diddy

That such a real good observation.

When you have a federal case in the 2nd district in NY

It’s the US government vs you.
Having a U.S. attorney wanting to put you in prison he has unlimited amount of money and can pay people to make statements against you or allow the informant to keep doing illegal shit while your ass is sitting in MCC for your case depending on the charges.

Pissing of the government is not going to work out well for you they have a 95 or 98 conviction rate. A lot of it is taking plea deals.

Weather your for Trump or against him the government is doing that to a former president imigine what they could do to us.

Granted all his charges are on a state level not federal they changed state legislation to get him.

Thats to much power.

This Biden asshole his own DOJ didn’t charge him with violating his handling classified material cause they say he’s not competent to go to trial.

How the fuck is he allowed to run the country. Granted he doesn’t but I don’t know how that shit is possible.

The power and financial difference is there even at local DA levels.

You’re making those presumption on the idea that Trump is innocent. I don’t feel sorry P Diddy is going through something. I have the same thoughts on Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Jackson was a freak weirdo POS too. His music was better tho.

The power and financial difference is there even at local DA levels.

You’re making those presumption on the idea that Trump is innocent. I don’t feel sorry P Diddy is going through something. I have the same thoughts on Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The reason I think trump is getting screwed is cause by A state level charges .Hes case belongs in federal court. Just my 2 cents., He has more indictments then John Gottii

Back