• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Oxytocin

Rowads

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’ve heard it’s great for mood and pct. I thought IML had it back in the day but I can’t find it anywhere now. Anyone know of a legitimate source or have experience?

macedog24

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard it’s great for mood and pct. I thought IML had it back in the day but I can’t find it anywhere now. Anyone know of a legitimate source or have experience?
Psl is g2g

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We have it :)

"WES15" for 15% off at checkout

[h=1]Oxytocin 2mg[/h]$15.99

https://www.reconpeptides.com/product/oxytocin-2mg-2/

22281244_135767737056955_579145685_o.png

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Has anyone tried it lately ? Thanks-OD

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have it and I got it from PSL.. I enjoy it but you don't need much..

jozifp103

Registered Member
Reaction score
Still haven't got around to trying it. I have a vial sitting in my stash. But those I've talked to who have tried it speak very highly of it. Supposedly it makes you more calm and relaxed and also makes you much nicer to the people around you. But even besides the positive mental/emotional effects it even has a place in bodybuilding effects. Hence another reason why PSL sells it.

There are studies that show how Oxytocin can bring old muscle fibers/cells back to their youthful state. Reducing inflammation, and vastly improving density basically back to what is was in their youthful days. It even helps young guys by improving muscle repair time. I actually saved this picture from the article I read (which I can't find atm) because I thought it was an interesting visual. This is the effect Oxytocin had on an "elderly" mouse. It nearly restored muscle density back to that of a young mouse.

Oxytocin-effect-on-muscle.jpg

Kind of makes me wonder if any of the bodybuilders of today are utilizing this. I mean look at guys like Dexter Jackson....50 years old and is still able to maintain his youthful, dense muscle and compete with the top guys in the IFBB. Most guys, even pros can't maintain that competitive look at that age. That's what the Masters Division is for. Makes you wonder...

Last edited:

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
switch the c and the t and you may have something here!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is the recommended dose
1ml of bac... mix it... and take 3 tics on a slin...

Kratom is a better enhancer for mood IMO..

you can use the both off and on and sub them out..

I know this sounds pushy and sales like, but I promise, try SUK.com caps that are on sale now, and come back and tell us how you feel.. Mark my words you'll wanna high five me for the suggestion..

wanna make a bet on?

9TMARE

Registered Member
Reaction score
1ml of bac... mix it... and take 3 tics on a slin...

Kratom is a better enhancer for mood IMO..

you can use the both off and on and sub them out..

I know this sounds pushy and sales like, but I promise, try SUK.com caps that are on sale now, and come back and tell us how you feel.. Mark my words you'll wanna high five me for the suggestion..

wanna make a bet on?

I will back Visions statement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk