• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oxygen gym equipment brand?

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
They have a brand of equipment thats really nice and the were the 1st to have the brand. I know binous has and torture gym in LV have torture gym equipment. I have all the flex fitness leverage line which I love, but it was between panetta and this other line. Any help appreciated

Consider factors like quality, functionality, and customer reviews when choosing between equipment brands. Visiting gyms with the equipment you're interested in can provide valuable insights. Ultimately, make a decision based on your personal preferences and needs.

Libby

I'm a huge fan of Watson brand. If I ever were to own a gym or buy my own home gym again I would equip it with that. Only issue is they are in the UK so shipping is astronomical.

I also work with Spud INC. Spud and his Powerlifting crew are friends and customers of mine. I am a customer of their brands too. I would get my handles, straps from them.

Back