• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Over stimulation? TRT

tango12

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, last year I was going to be fired for not taking the Covid shot. I would've lost my insurance along with my lively hood. I came off TRT and ran a pretty extensive PCT, eventually tapering off enclomiphe. This left me with testosterone in the 400s or so. I had been on TRT prior to that for 5+ years with a cycle or 2 a year.

After the dust settled, and I felt my employment was safe, I decided to restart TRT. I never go over 150 a week with it, and most of the time it'd be right about 100 a week.

I started with 2 pins every 3.5 days, totaling 150mg a week. It's my script test from the pharmacy, so it's on the money. Since starting again, I've been getting constant adrenaline rushes.. it's like a random fight or flight response for no reason. I can't sleep, it's like my CNS has been electrified. I've not experienced this kind of sensitive reaction before, unless I used something very potent, like tren. Any idea what might be causing this? I was off any anibolics or testosterone for close to 8 months. Perhaps it will pass when my body adjusts to the increase in androgens?

Any insight or help appreciated.

Logan48

Registered Member
Reaction score
So, last year I was going to be fired for not taking the Covid shot. I would've lost my insurance along with my lively hood. I came off TRT and ran a pretty extensive PCT, eventually tapering off enclomiphe. This left me with testosterone in the 400s or so. I had been on TRT prior to that for 5+ years with a cycle or 2 a year.

After the dust settled, and I felt my employment was safe, I decided to restart TRT. I never go over 150 a week with it, and most of the time it'd be right about 100 a week.

I started with 2 pins every 3.5 days, totaling 150mg a week. It's my script test from the pharmacy, so it's on the money. Since starting again, I've been getting constant adrenaline rushes.. it's like a random fight or flight response for no reason. I can't sleep, it's like my CNS has been electrified. I've not experienced this kind of sensitive reaction before, unless I used something very potent, like tren. Any idea what might be causing this? I was off any anibolics or testosterone for close to 8 months. Perhaps it will pass when my body adjusts to the increase in androgens?

I didn't see anyone answering. First I am new to the board and I am definitely no expert but I have been on TRT for about 6 years and have tried to educate myself along the way. My first question is why did you stop your TRT in the first place?

I will say is that testosterone cause adverse reactions on sleep. When I first started my TRT protocol I did have some sleep issues. I have a couple of friends who are on TRT that have experienced the same thing and have had issues if their dosage increases.

trenavarluvme

Registered Member
Reaction score

care to share the extensive pct protocol you did?

tango12

Registered Member
Reaction score
care to share the extensive pct protocol you did?
Sure. I let my doc know what was going on, and got a script for pregnyl. To the best of my recollection:

I began using it 3x a week. Mon, Wed, Fri 1000 units per injection. I started that about 2 weeks after my last injection and continued for 2 weeks. In the 3rd week or so I cut that in half, and continued until the 2nd vial was gone. The vials are 10000 units. I was able to get enclomiphe citrate through a compounding pharmacy. I was using 25mg Mon-Fri. I began that about 4-6 weeks after the last T injection. Should have been 4 but there was a shipping issue. I went through 2 scripts of 60 capsules. I eventually cut it down to 3x a week Mon Wed Fri, which had no impact on numbers. Then for just a bit, 2x a week e3.5 days. My LH and FSH we're through the roof with enclomiphe. My best bloods were just shy of 500 Total T, with free/ bioavailable in mid range.

I also used a couple otc supplements which were proven to raise test levels.. supposedly. I don't think they had any impact.

All in all I felt crappy for a short time, ok for quite a while, then pretty normal. I don't know if that protocol is up to snuff, but it seemed to work well after all that time on TRT, with some pretty good gear usage mixed in.

I should mention that I did come off completely once a year or so and run hcg and or clomid. Since I could no longer get hcg because of some fda crap, I was switched to pregnyl. Reason being, I just instinctively felt my body needed a break sometimes.

Hope that answers it.

P.S. in regards to my OP, those feelings have completely subsided. Not sure why I reacted that way to such a lowish dose of test. Guess it was just an adjustment period? Idk.

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
Sure. I let my doc know what was going on, and got a script for pregnyl. To the best of my recollection:

I began using it 3x a week. Mon, Wed, Fri 1000 units per injection. I started that about 2 weeks after my last injection and continued for 2 weeks. In the 3rd week or so I cut that in half, and continued until the 2nd vial was gone. The vials are 10000 units. I was able to get enclomiphe citrate through a compounding pharmacy. I was using 25mg Mon-Fri. I began that about 4-6 weeks after the last T injection. Should have been 4 but there was a shipping issue. I went through 2 scripts of 60 capsules. I eventually cut it down to 3x a week Mon Wed Fri, which had no impact on numbers. Then for just a bit, 2x a week e3.5 days. My LH and FSH we're through the roof with enclomiphe. My best bloods were just shy of 500 Total T, with free/ bioavailable in mid range.

I also used a couple otc supplements which were proven to raise test levels.. supposedly. I don't think they had any impact.

All in all I felt crappy for a short time, ok for quite a while, then pretty normal. I don't know if that protocol is up to snuff, but it seemed to work well after all that time on TRT, with some pretty good gear usage mixed in.

I should mention that I did come off completely once a year or so and run hcg and or clomid. Since I could no longer get hcg because of some fda crap, I was switched to pregnyl. Reason being, I just instinctively felt my body needed a break sometimes.

Hope that answers it.

P.S. in regards to my OP, those feelings have completely subsided. Not sure why I reacted that way to such a lowish dose of test. Guess it was just an adjustment period? Idk.
Congrats on finding your PCT protocol. Good to see the hypersensitivities have subsided.

trenavarluvme

Registered Member
Reaction score

Hope that answers it.

Really appreciate it thanks, there might be a time in the future where I would have to come off but for now trt really helps with overall well being.