• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Over 50 cycle

brianwiley38

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok old timers tell me your favorite cycle for cutting or summer?

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
What I love.. my favorite go to classic summer run..

calorie deficit
(2) 30 min HIIT sessions AM/PM
a gallon of water a day
Test Prop 500mg/wk
Tren Ace. 350mg/wk
Masteron E @ 400mg/wk
Primo @ 600mg/wk

I run it for 16 weeks and shut it down then cruise on Test E @ 350mg/wk and Anavar 50mg ED with Chinese Growth Hormone 5iu’s (5 days on/2days off)

I don’t typically touch T3 or Clen… believe it or not that stuff scares the shit out of me. Makes me feel like I’m going have a massive heart attack 😬

if you wanted to do something similar to this you could drop the Tren early, add the Anavar in its place starting off with 25mg’s and bumping to 50mg’s once you are feeling good with it. Guys can effectively go all the way up to 100mg w/ Anavar but when I hear that I serious question that Anavar is really dosed at. I’m a huge fan of Anavar and personally I get AMAZING results with just 50mg ED for 8-10 weeks (which goes away what we preach all the time being that orals to be run for 6 weeks max, lol) I think there are many exceptions to that unwritten rule.

give us an idea of what your goals would be… what are your stats.. how long you’ve been training, ie… just basic info. Also what kind of cycle do you see yourself forming up in your head? What are you thinking right now you might run

perhaps I can help 😁😁😉😉😉

brianwiley38

Registered Member
Reaction score
TheOldJJdigs;1977928 said:
What I love.. my favorite go to classic summer run..

calorie deficit
(2) 30 min HIIT sessions AM/PM
a gallon of water a day
Test Prop 500mg/wk
Tren Ace. 350mg/wk
Masteron E @ 400mg/wk
Primo @ 600mg/wk

I run it for 16 weeks and shut it down then cruise on Test E @ 350mg/wk and Anavar 50mg ED with Chinese Growth Hormone 5iu’s (5 days on/2days off)

I don’t typically touch T3 or Clen… believe it or not that stuff scares the shit out of me. Makes me feel like I’m going have a massive heart attack

if you wanted to do something similar to this you could drop the Tren early, add the Anavar in its place starting off with 25mg’s and bumping to 50mg’s once you are feeling good with it. Guys can effectively go all the way up to 100mg w/ Anavar but when I hear that I serious question that Anavar is really dosed at. I’m a huge fan of Anavar and personally I get AMAZING results with just 50mg ED for 8-10 weeks (which goes away what we preach all the time being that orals to be run for 6 weeks max, lol) I think there are many exceptions to that unwritten rule.

give us an idea of what your goals would be… what are your stats.. how long you’ve been training, ie… just basic info. Also what kind of cycle do you see yourself forming up in your head? What are you thinking right now you might run

perhaps I can help
I like the looks of that cycle. Think il try that. Agree with you on the Var I think that's one oral that you can run a little longer. Do you run cyber with tren ace? I feel much better when I run mast with tren ace....idk I it's in my head but physically I feel better.

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
Well I have had to and other times I haven’t. I think any 19-Nora having Caber on hand is the best way to put you in the right situation. If you start feeling your mood is whacked or just feeling off than start the Caber.. you know all this stuff, lol. But yes I’d buy some and have it on hand and see what your body tells you.

Another suggestion I didn’t add in the first post is that on every cycle I sit down with a binder and I do a completely different workout program. And in the program I’ll make 3 other programs that I cycle in and out at specific times. So for you and cutting you could start on workout A. And in workout A there’s faster cardio and high intensity workouts… little rest times and more reps. Run program A for 5 weeks then change into program A-1. A-1 is heavy weight/less reps/longer rest times ect… switch to program B… a localized workout for problem areas.. low weight/good form/ really focusing getting good mind muscle connection. Switch back to A.. more HIIT and other exercises…

just keep the body guessing. Shock the shit out of it… with a calorie deficit, hydration, the training, and the Anabolics your body would be changing my the DAY!!

Good luck! You should log it man! I’d sub for it!! Shit you have me pumped up right now I might have to go back to gym for a third time tonight 😮

can1

Registered Member
Reaction score
tren ace 100mg eod, test prop 100mg eod, var 25- 50mg ed, nolva ( prn).

Wardamn

Registered Member
Reaction score
For over 50 I would cut on Test/Primo/NPP. Maybe throw in Winstrol or Anadrol for a couple weeks if you wanted to tighten up or either fill out.

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
brianwiley38;1977902 said:
Ok old timers tell me your favorite cycle for cutting or summer?

Tren, mast, prop.... 300 mgs per week per hormone for 6 weeks on a dog food style food plan translates to shredded.

brianwiley38

Registered Member
Reaction score
HFO3;1978064 said:
Tren, mast, prop.... 300 mgs per week per hormone for 6 weeks on a dog food style food plan translates to shredded.
Pardon the old guy here but what do you mean dog food plan?

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
brianwiley38;1978072 said:
Pardon the old guy here but what do you mean dog food plan?

The dog food plan is when every meal is the same day in and day out like your dog eats the same thing everyday, the only variance is macro counts and the occasional cheat meal(s) not days but cheat meals

Let me explain a little more, cheat meals sometimes is just giving your self a little taster, like a cheeseburger, or a few Tbsp of peanut butter coated in pure honey

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lifecycle. Nothing cuts like it with minimal risk. I weigh everything I eat too. Works like a charm.

brianwiley38

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the comments appreciate it! I've been out of the country for while & my workouts have been push ups, pull ups,abb work, body weight squats & workouts no fancy gyms