• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Order

Lucasgarner96

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys, this may sound stupid but do y’all know of any legit labs that doesn’t require bitcoin payment? I have tried to set it up through cash app and other apps and can not get it. I didn’t know if there was any that done regular cash app, western union? I’m new to this and trying to start a cycle asap but can not get the bitcoin thing to work

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Moved to source checking. Also, please check the rules in my sig below. Everything you are wanting to know can be found in the sponsors section:

BodybuilderZepp

DrugsGear aka AlanDomestic.la
Board Rep
Reaction score
DrugsGear accepts multiple forms of payment with no minimum.

I’m a rep for DrugsGear, you can PM me with any questions.

SUKS2BU

Registered Member
Reaction score
Guys, this may sound stupid but do y’all know of any legit labs that doesn’t require bitcoin payment? I have tried to set it up through cash app and other apps and can not get it. I didn’t know if there was any that done regular cash app, western union? I’m new to this and trying to start a cycle asap but can not get the bitcoin thing to work
I was the same but figured cash app out. Look around several sponsors explain the setup making it easy.

Wiseguy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Muscleshop brother. Let me know if you have any questions. Domestic and ship within 24 hours.

badgerz94

Registered Member
Reaction score
You should really try to do Bitcoin. Western Union has all kinds of restrictions now. They flag stuff for no reason.

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
YouTube has great videos that walk you through step by step

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
YouTube has great videos that walk you through step by step

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Exactly, alot of exchanges out there, most sources accept Tether and USD Coin.
Western Union is prehistoric form of payment

You should really try to do Bitcoin. Western Union has all kinds of restrictions now. They flag stuff for no reason.
Absolutely. Receivers get flagged once they pick up 5-7 transfers.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get an ATOMIC wallet. That and CashApp bitcoin are so easy, someone as dumb as me can use it LOL

For your over the counter suppz, I take CashApp, apple pay, venmo and zelle if you are considering somewhere to buy your OTC suppz

www.GYMnTONIC.com