• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Order issue

Gio25

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who do I need to email to have someone respond to my inquiry for my order I placed months ago? I went on the site and left a few emails with nothing and contacted the rep here with no answer. Is there someone else that I need to email. Thanks I’m advanced.

Try to work with the Rep and Source..
It could take a day or TWO to get a reply..
Believe me when I tell you THIS...
Try to keep emotions out of the Picture..
Name calling..finger pointing..ect..Never Helps..

If nothing i a couple of days..another post..These things do take TIME..You will receive a ton more help..staying calm..
Z...

I hope I didn’t come off like that in my post that’s not what I was trying to do. Would you know the rep I should I contact? I left a DM with RThoads a few days ago.

No I didn't get that either but it can escalate rapidly..
Z...

The source just announced that their communication is restored and they are working through the backlog of inquiries (see post quoted below).
Good news!
The recent technical problems with our Email server and the “Contact Us” feature, are now resolved.
Therefore, ability for Basicstero customer service staff to reply to “Contact Us” inquiries should now be restored.
Basicstero management apologizes for any inconvenience to which the recent downtime may have contributed. The downtime was frustrating for us too and our business is hindered without support-staff being able to communicate with customers.
The “Contact Us” email issue is fixed and our customer service staff is working diligently to get through the large back-log of inquiries.
We ask for your understanding that this workload also takes time. As one of the most popular AAS producers in the world, we have a very large volume of business which means just a couple weeks of downtime creates an immense backlog of work.
All “Contact Us” inquiries that reached us should have a reply soon.
Remember to check your Email “Spam” in case a reply ends up there.
Thank you for your continued patience as our staff works to reply to all of the pending inquires.

The basicstero email system just got restored. It may take some time for them to respond to everyone, but they will respond. If you have any further issues. Feel free to contact me. Be safe and have a good July 4.

The basicstero email system just got restored. It may take some time for them to respond to everyone, but they will respond. If you have any further issues. Feel free to contact me. Be safe and have a good July 4

Try to work with the Rep and Source..
It could take a day or TWO to get a reply..
Believe me when I tell you THIS...
Try to keep emotions out of the Picture..
Name calling..finger pointing..ect..Never Helps..

If nothing i a couple of days..another post..These things do take TIME..You will receive a ton more help..staying calm..
Z...
Thank you my friend. The kind words mean a lot. I will break my back for anyone who acts accordingly. We don’t take peoples money. Just been having email issues.

Who do I need to email to have someone respond to my inquiry for my order I placed months ago? I went on the site and left a few emails with nothing and contacted the rep here with no answer. Is there someone else that I need to email. Thanks I’m advanced.
You have not contacted me. I am a rep. Not being rude, but my reputation is solid in here. I always respond to basicstero issues.

Emails/contact me page is not working. I have been dealing with my order issue over two weeks now and no one from Basicstero has provided any help. I will create a separate post detailing my order experience. I am very frustrated at this point.

Back