• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

One pin multiple compounds?

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it safe to pull back your test then pull another compound into the same needle mixing the compounds? And injecting

I would like to hear some feedback on this. I was coming to mix tren and cyp in same syringe so I would like to hear some expert advice.

I do it every day. Just don't mix oil and water base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not true. You can mix oil and water just fine.

I've heard mixed things about that just in terms of absorption/abscess, but with that said I don't have any first hand experience so you could very well be right.

Also, if you think about it mixing oils is technically exactly what sust250 already is. Haha.

I've heard mixed things about that just in terms of absorption/abscess, but with that said I don't have any first hand experience so you could very well be right.

Also, if you think about it mixing oils is technically exactly what sust250 already is. Haha.

Yeah that's what I was thinking ok time to pull in some test e and teen enin same syringe see ya hahahaha

That's not true. You can mix oil and water just fine.

You are fine to mix oils.

The only reason I don't mix my oil and water based compounds is because I once got a droplet of water into my oil vial from the tip of the pin, and threw the vial away soon after because it started looking funny/contaminated.

So I don't really know the risks (of abscess mentioned above) but if I can use tiny slin pins for water bases why not just inject separately ?

You are fine to mix oils.

The only reason I don't mix my oil and water based compounds is because I once got a droplet of water into my oil vial from the tip of the pin, and threw the vial away soon after because it started looking funny/contaminated.

So I don't really know the risks (of abscess mentioned above) but if I can use tiny slin pins for water bases why not just inject separately ?

Yes, they don't "mix" they look like a lava lamp when together.

Just to be clear I'm referring to water based Injectables when you'll be injecting normal sized volumes, not peptides where you may be injecting .1ml.

And sure that's a valid argument, but here's a good example for you:
As soon as I start some tren suspension here in a few days (on top of already pinning tren ace everyday) I plan on slin pinning it separately on some days and mixing in a big boy rig on other days - solely for my site rotation purposes. See where I'm getting at? It comes in handy to do both ways - you don't have to rely solely on slin pins for water based Injectables.
(Btw I have seen some test suspensions that have crystals too large to slow through a slin pin)

Yes, they don't "mix" they look like a lava lamp when together.

Just to be clear I'm referring to water based Injectables when you'll be injecting normal sized volumes, not peptides where you may be injecting .1ml.

And sure that's a valid argument, but here's a good example for you:
As soon as I start some tren suspension here in a few days (on top of already pinning tren ace everyday) I plan on slin pinning it separately on some days and mixing in a big boy rig on other days - solely for my site rotation purposes. See where I'm getting at? It comes in handy to do both ways - you don't have to rely solely on slin pins for water based Injectables.
(Btw I have seen some test suspensions that have crystals too large to slow through a slin pin)

This is all very true. Like you said, for site rotation purposes I would also be mixing that way when needed as well.

my example is definitely based on peptide or HCG type water based injections. The vial I tossed was almost done but was going slowly due to TRT only dosage. The water base was HCG. If it was test or tren base in a water solution and I was ON I don't think I would have felt concerned that I had contaminated it even with a little water floating in there.

Oh, and tren suspension sounds fun ;) . Where are you getting that from? Have you tried it before? I'm curious what results from something like that would be

IML Gear Cream!
This is all very true. Like you said, for site rotation purposes I would also be mixing that way when needed as well.

my example is definitely based on peptide or HCG type water based injections. The vial I tossed was almost done but was going slowly due to TRT only dosage. The water base was HCG. If it was test or tren base in a water solution and I was ON I don't think I would have felt concerned that I had contaminated it even with a little water floating in there.

Oh, and tren suspension sounds fun ;) . Where are you getting that from? Have you tried it before? I'm curious what results from something like that would be

Domestic-Supply
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php?t=20027

Never used it before, throwing it in on my contest prep blast that starts on the 24th :)

Back