• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • GO HERE👉www.musclegelz.com
    20% off Coupon code: arnold20 💪

One anavar cycle

DanTheMan28

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Will one anavar cycle planned out properly, with proper pct and everything. Have any effect on my natural test permanently, and leave any permanent sides?

All jokes aside oral only cycles are stupid and you will crash your testosterone levels. Whenever you play with gear you risk altering your natural hormones permanently even with proper PCT. If you are willing to accept the risk then put on your big boy pants and pin yourself with test like everyone else.

Will one anavar cycle planned out properly, with proper pct and everything. Have any effect on my natural test permanently, and leave any permanent sides?
All jokes aside oral only cycles are stupid and you will crash your testosterone levels. Whenever you play with gear you risk altering your natural hormones permanently even with proper PCT. If you are willing to accept the risk then put on your big boy pants and pin yourself with test like everyone else.
With a test base, forgot to mention but thought it was obvious.

So test + var
Have u ran test before and pct successfully?

IML Gear Cream!
With a test base, forgot to mention but thought it was obvious.
Ahh yes definitely mention that. You’d be surprised the amount of grown men that come on here monthly scared to pin asking if they can take Anavar only for a cycle.

Why ? What are your goals? As a very first you need to do a test if you stuck on doing anavar.

Question is what are you trying to get out of this cycle?

Back