• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Once again thank you..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tommy and I got into a conversation, where I was thanking him personally in private messaging.
I was just venting concerning my setbacks with my year with covid, my injuries and work. These are things I don't like to talk about in the open public.
And once again he did something that was very unexpected and he sent me a small care package. I didn't ask for it, and he seriously insisted. He wouldn't take no for an answer and all I was doing was venting about some things.
With this being said, I reached out to a few of my training partners and my coaches, and my comeback is going to be a lot sooner.
I'm going to run a small log about my progress but it's going to be a bit unorthodoxed.
Keep in mind guys I'm beat up, covid did a number on me. and my concerns are the inflammation and agitation and irritation in my lower back, elbow, and a few other things, it's going to be a some items from Tommy and of course some of my EP products..
Thank you Tommy for the support, and one of his words that he left off at was let's get you back. And I'm often the one reaching out the others doing my best to get them back on the grind, and here he is doing what he can to get me back doing what I love.

It feels like I'm talking with my carbon copy self. Tommy reminds me a lot of my self.

Tommy didn't have to do what he did but he did.
Without getting into details. He put me in a pretty good position.
It may be small to some people but it's gigantic for me.
I need to buy a better wrap for my wrist and my elbow..

exenzero

opinions only, typically not advice
Registered Member
Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck, my friend. I know you’re gonna get after it and the be the monster you were meant to be. I don’t judge a man based on his successes; I judge a man by how hard he gets hit and gets back up. Prove to everyone, and most importantly yourself, that you’re far from finished. Make whatever goal you have a reality. I’m not sure how much i have to offer someone of your knowledge and experience, but if you ever need anything, my PMs are always open. Best of luck & safe health!

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Tommy sure sticks to his guns and that's a big plus and Vision is a man of vision. Nothing further from the truth...

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Vis has been in my corner for yrs..As busy as he is..he still carved out Time for Me..I wish I could read all of his past threads..so much knowledge..

If one what's to really take from Vision..read his words,understand the Reasons things Work..and understand the Man..
He and a handful actually hold this Great Forum Together..

At this Time...
I thank Arnold..our Admin...
For putting this Platform...this Community in motion..and having some of the Greats as Trusted Members..

I'm sure it hasn't been all fun and games..but for young dumbass guys like ME..I really needed THIS..more than the Gear..If I stopped gear today..I'd post tomorrow..

There's far more HERE than juice talk..there's real People who Care..some that will give you their shirts...Coach the Hammock..lol
But Real ..People...for me real Family..

Thanks Vis..for you being You..
Z...

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
So true Z this place has changed my life is so many ways in my short time here 🥰. Before asf I was lost and alone in dark side , I owe alot of great people here a huge thank you! The friendships I have made here are like no other and i value them so much 💪

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So true Z this place has changed my life is so many ways in my short time here 🥰. Before asf I was lost and alone in dark side , I owe alot of great people here a huge thank you! The friendships I have made here are like no other and i value them so much 💪
Truly, there is a lot of solids here man, I have met some of the most unique and amazing people, of all places.
Many many years ago there was an awesome group that was here, and unfortunately one of our solids passed away. It was hard for a lot of us. Then a few more guys passed after that. One thing's for certain, there's a lot of people here that share so many things in common. I couldn't be happier at the moment, I have a great team that's standing behind me right now ready to blast forward. That means the world to me!

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Vis has been in my corner for yrs..As busy as he is..he still carved out Time for Me..I wish I could read all of his past threads..so much knowledge..

If one what's to really take from Vision..read his words,understand the Reasons things Work..and understand the Man..
He and a handful actually hold this Great Forum Together..

At this Time...
I thank Arnold..our Admin...
For putting this Platform...this Community in motion..and having some of the Greats as Trusted Members..

I'm sure it hasn't been all fun and games..but for young dumbass guys like ME..I really needed THIS..more than the Gear..If I stopped gear today..I'd post tomorrow..

There's far more HERE than juice talk..there's real People who Care..some that will give you their shirts...Coach the Hammock..lol
But Real ..People...for me real Family..

Thanks Vis..for you being You..
Z...
Hey brother, the words are very humbling but I can say the same in return for you man x 10, you have equally been there for me, listening to me vent, and ramble. You have given me some great insight..

I'm just a small fish in a big pond here, there's a lot of shoes that I can't feel that's in this community. Like I was telling someone the other day, that right now during this time, it's one of the best times I have seen this community, so many unique posts and threads, there's a ton that I'm learning.
Lots of new faces contributing, with great content.

I just hope that I could be a fraction of what some of these guys here are. If people know how to look and open their eyes they'll see that there's a lot of leaders around here.
It doesn't mean follow the leader, but just listen and absorb with some of these guys share with us.

I'm right there with you noticing things that are far more than just gear talk.. it's real talk.
There's a lot of inspiring people here, and people look up to them.