• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

On the subject of POS coaches…

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Milos Sarcev is looking like one to me.
Remember the whole video about the rift between him and Iris Kyle? “Milos doesn’t lie.” Bullshit!

A member here reached out to Milos in August about being his coach. Milos gave him this song and dance about “…only taking on the most serious and dedicated of client…”.
I know this to be true because I too inquired months before after learning a pro friend of mine was being coached by him for what I was told was $300/month. I was willing to pay this for next level coaching. Well, I found out the actual amount he charges is $2,500 for the first three months then $500/month after that. Too rich for my amateur blood.

But our fellow member here felt it was well worth it to put him on the path he is working towards so he reached out, got a reponse and was accepted as a new client by Milos. He was even talking about flying into Las Vegas for a dozen training sessions or so for which Sarcev charges $250/hour.
My friend was asked to wire the entire $2,500 to an offshore account. In his country the banks require a copy of the passport of the recipient. I know this is likely to be true because here in Mexico, they also require quite a bit of info when doing banking, especially international, due to extensive money laundering laws.
Milos refuses to provide his passport info because “…it is private information.” He goes on to say he has many clients in Pakistan and they pay him without this info. Well, this is where the “Milos doesn’t lie.” thing comes into question because Pakistan is a VERY poor country and it is unlikely that many, if any Pakistani’s could afford such an expensive coach. Our brother here owns the biggest and best gym in Islamabad so if there were any wealthy Pak bodybuilders that retain Milos as a coach, he’d likely know who they are.
But I digress…

By late August he sent the entire $2,500 to Milos. He was prepping for several shows he had hoped to do in the USA but Milos told him to stop prepping and he would put him on a program to better prepare him for shows next year.

And then….crickets.

Week after week went by and all that happened was the repeated “I will get something (a program) to you in a few days.”
As of today he has still not recieved a SINGLE thing from Milos.
A week or so ago, finally at the limits of his frustration, he asked for a refund. Milos sent a bunch of excuses* and claimed he was too busy with other clients to make the time to create a program. When challenged on why he claims to have no time yet he does every podcast around he can do, posts constant Instagrams of his past accomplishments and goes to a bunch of UFC fights, Milos blocks him on Instagram. I should also mention that Milos all but said that his other clients were more important. Very professional.

Another thing I call bullshit on is Milos claims to have “already worked a few hours on his program” and the because he “is an obese person who became fit” it requires some sort of special handling. You’d think a pro coach at Milos’ level could bang out a program for a rank amateur in a few minutes.

I will let the offended party comment if he chooses but knowing the details of this screw job, I felt a need to share. I also feel a bit responsible as I am the one who suggested Milos as a coach.

*I have read most of these text messages/DMs between them as I have been operating as a sort of cultural mitigator for our fellow member for some time in his dealing with Westerners and the American attitude.

Bro put him on blast on YouTube. That'll get his attention and who knows you could save people from being scammed from him.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

This is a case of being a bad person more than a bad coach.
Milos may be an excellent coach... if he actually coaches you! Lol!
He shouldnt take the money unless he has the time, and if he doesnt have the time, then give back the money. 🤷

I can totally see him being the "fuck you, what are you gonna do about it?" type. Thats very European Macho.

His biggest assest as a coach from what Ive gleaned over the years is he knows how to time insulin with training and nutrients. His "secret weapon".

I figured out what he does a while ago. (Dont ask bc I will never give anyone any insulin protocols, too dangerous.)

I hope your friend finds a good coach.

Yes, I predicted just about every turn once he started to give those "gimme three days" and didn't deliver shit. I knew he would find all sorts of justification for his actions and then try to turn it around. As I mentioned, I was privy to all of his DMs and KNEW what his responses were going to be.

Youtubes will just give him a platform for more of his excuses and "I don't lie" BS.

I do think the IRS might be interested in how he is working in the US with many foreign clients and demands payment to foreign accounts. That is clear cut tax evasion. If I earn money here in Mexico I am required to declare it on my taxes, as is every American. I am not keen on collaborating with those fucking vultures and it ain't my fight but that was occurred to me when I saw how he gets paid.

Just came across the thread. Thanks coach cabo for voicing out what I went through. It was honestly too tough for me to handle such bullshit coming from a coach that I have idolised since years. Like they say, all that glitters is not gold.

8 months of dieting, cardio, tough workouts, all to compete this year and then Milos shows up in my life. Topples it all down. The shittiest part isn't that he ran away with my 2500 usd. The part that sucks is I put my health at risk, spent thousands on drugs and food to prep and he simply said to me "im not his priority".

Honestly, this has fucked with my head and I'm taking a break from bodybuilding, competitive atleast. The worst part is, there's nothing that can be done and he will get away with this without a scratch. No accountability for such shitheads.

Anyway don't want to sound like a cry baby here. I'm just going to pound some weights. Probably compete in Nationals powerlifting and get myself nationals gold finally.

Oh yeah and all hail coach labs !!

30 inch wheels 242 pounds

Attachments

• 20221026_091652.jpg
    20221026_091652.jpg
    685.9 KB · Views: 49
Sorry to hear this happened to you Rajput. Milo's always seemed like a snake in the grass. From his corrupt Coliseum Gym days to the charges he racked up over his ex-wife.

Your legs are looking 'off the charts'. Good luck if you do a PL meet and keep us posted...

IML Gear Cream!
He does has a serpent tongue. Too sweet when you talk to him first. Lures you in. Thanks for the wishes man, i appreciate it

1000 mg test
700 tren
400 primo
100mg a bomb a day

10 iu hgh

20 iu slin humalog pre workout
20 iu post
That would pretty expensive pretty quick!

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

1000 mg test
700 tren
400 primo
100mg a bomb a day

10 iu hgh

20 iu slin humalog pre workout
20 iu post
Thats to you wishes terrible advice, youre strong but thats not your cycle, not even close. best wishes to you man

Thats to you wishes terrible advice, youre strong but thats not your cycle, not even close. best wishes to you man
Naaa, thats what Milos told him to run......
I paid Milos a few yrs ago how to time GH and slin perfectly. He knows his shit but, still.. An Arrogant prick.

Naaa, thats what Milos told him to run......
I paid Milos a few yrs ago how to time GH and slin perfectly. He knows his shit but, still.. An Arrogant prick.
I know, it appears I had a typo. Rajput has been around a long while and he knows my post wasn’t an attack on him. I was meaning the blast itself is terrible idea.

I know, it appears I had a typo. Rajput has been around a long while and he knows my post wasn’t an attack on him. I was meaning the blast itself is terrible idea.
I was joking. He didn't train me from jackshit. Nada. Just ripped off my 2.5k usd.

I'm not crazy enough to pin myself with such doses.

Being on asf has taught me. Less is more

Ive finally wrapped my head around this:

3 or 4 compounds at 200-300mgs each KILLS 700- 1000 mgs of 2 compounds (unless Tren is involved, but you get the point) Basically, you can get more out of less total mgs if used properly.

The synergy between compounds is amazing when used correctly.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Ive finally wrapped my head around this:

3 or 4 compounds at 200-300mgs each KILLS 700- 1000 mgs of 2 compounds (unless Tren is involved, but you get the point) Basically, you can get more out of less total mgs if used properly.

The synergy between compounds is amazing when used correctly.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
My rules that I made after years on Asf

Just use Bio identical hormones
Test
Primo
Bold
Proviron
Masteron

Primo available is mostly junk or masteron mislabelled as primo. Bold needs too high of a dose or longer cycles to see desired results. Proviron fucks up lipids more than others.

So I just use test and masteron. Mostly Test only. In the range of 400 to 700. With 200 to 250mg deca (proposed by coach cabo) for joints or higher nitrogen retention in muscle.

My lipids have been in normal range on or off cycle. My BP has been normal. All health markers are great.

I got better results consistently doing this than 700mg of tren cycle I once did.

I was joking. He didn't train me from jackshit. Nada. Just ripped off my 2.5k usd.

I'm not crazy enough to pin myself with such doses.

Being on asf has taught me. Less is more
I knew you knew where I was coming from, Vets understand vets.

about a ear or so ago we-some pretty depp o freedoms, we disagreed, I have to admit I think youre right and I was wrong , you guys may be living more free there than we do here in the USA at least on some aspects, do you remember our conversation ? anyway, How’s the training going?

I knew you knew where I was coming from, Vets understand vets.

about a ear or so ago we-some pretty depp o freedoms, we disagreed, I have to admit I think youre right and I was wrong , you guys may be living more free there than we do here in the USA at least on some aspects, do you remember our conversation ? anyway, How’s the training going?
Third world countries always have more freedom. I can just call and the delivery boy delivers cocaine at my door step in 20 minutes (although I quit last year) 😂 I roam around with roids in my bag openly. I call the pharma company and they deliver my pharma grade hgh without a prescription, to my home. The only thing bad here is the dating scene. Getting new pussy is not as easy as in states. Tinder game is not strong.
Trainings going great man. How are things at your end.

Tried GoatGrindr yet?

Government banned it after the goats started getting AIDS.
Good to see you still alive man...sucks your goats been taken away lmao jk.

Back