• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Olympus pharma lost a potential life long customer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a biyearly consumer of aas. My old source quit and my other source is the highest of quality but is a bit pricey and doesnt have TNE :/. So I decided to pull the trigger with Olympus pharma and spend my usual amount somewhere in the $1000-$2000 range and get all my product from them along with a few items for my workout partner since he was skeptical. Well I tried to order in Feburary and was told the Test had a bit of PIP so they wouldnt put my order in until it gets fixed but I was told to send the money anyways.... Soooo I did.... i asked in April what was going in with my order and he said he would put it in because Olympus forgot..... So me being the laid back person I was didnt have a problem and was like okay no big deal life gets hectic and people forget; however, my gym partner already had in his head its too close to summer and he got scammed so he made another order with our favorite. I asked again mid may what was going on why havent i recieved my product thinking they were just backed up with a sale. I was told it was sent and they would check on it. I was given a tracking number and it was sent but its status read "Udeliverable as Addressed" sooooo in lamens terms "lost in the mail" or seized..... So i called the post office trying to figure out what happened and couldnt get answer. The reps did what they could and I appreciate it cause they knew it was not my fault due to the fact we double and triple checked the address showing what I sent them was correct; however, olympus wouldnt help or budge at all. So 2 months later it was found by the post office and was sent back to the "return address" which was also "undeliverable as addressed"...... so now it is lost in the mail and the tracking number shows all of this but OLYMPUS being the great guy he was said too bad so sad. So Im out of 2 and a half cycles and he is out of a life long customer who usually spends a decent amount of money.... Makes sense right? No disrespect to the Reps but Im sticking with my green girl AY.

Registered Member
Reaction score
Oh and the reason my avatar is AMA is because I met AMA on another board a few years ago and was going to use them again but I chose olympus.... Bad move on my part........

Sgt.Bryan

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've had multiple orders with Olympus, large and small, and never had any issue. Great communication, great gearz and a great reputation on the board, its hard to believe they would just screw you over.. I'm sure everyone would like to hear from the reps you dealt with..
Also, keep in mind what exactly you are doing when you order from a "dealer" through the mail, and that the mail system is far from perfect... sometimes your gonna be SOL....it happens.

Last edited:

JohnRambo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Man; If the green lady had some TNE even I would want to give it a try at least once just to see how it feels....
Sucks about OP; but not uncommon if you searched them out a bit bro...

Green lady seems to be a bit backed up as it currently stands... I've been tryna get another order in for a bit too...

shaynel87

Registered Member
Reaction score
that has to suck, next time id deff say split it up into a few smaller orders. i order around 300$ at time.

ClintEastwood

Registered Member
Reaction score
I personally like Op gear. Sorry you had a bad experience.

jaxxtx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Why would you drop everything on one order anyways? Split it up so if shit happens you're not royally fucked. Oh yeah, you're pinning it wrong to bro, that's why you get the pip.

GICH

Lol....just started pinning it wrong the other thousand were ok but now .. . Now its all wrong

ClintEastwood

Registered Member
Reaction score
Why would you drop everything on one order anyways? Split it up so if shit happens you're not royally fucked. Oh yeah, you're pinning it wrong to bro, that's why you get the pip.

GICH

I had some of the OP test which had the pip issue and was able to run it just fine. I simply cut it with some other gear and it worked out perfectly. I didn't really consider the pip a problem since I was able to continue using it. Not sure if you have ever tried OP dbol, but it is some of the best I've tried in a long time. I was getting great results on 30mg a day. The stuff reminded me of the old dbol us old coots used back in the day. If you could only pick one brand of AAS who would you choose and why? Just curious and picking your brain, farva.

Clint~

JohnRambo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I had some of the OP test which had the pip issue and was able to run it just fine. I simply cut it with some other gear and it worked out perfectly. I didn't really consider the pip a problem since I was able to continue using it. Not sure if you have ever tried OP dbol, but it is some of the best I've tried in a long time. I was getting great results on 30mg a day. The stuff reminded me of the old dbol us old coots used back in the day. If you could only pick one brand of AAS who would you choose and why? Just curious and picking your brain, farva.

Clint~

you should NEVER have to "cut" gear with another gear to eliminate PIP...

ClintEastwood

Registered Member
Reaction score
you should NEVER have to "cut" gear with another gear to eliminate PIP...

No you shouldn't but sometimes its all part of the game. We're talking about UGL gear not pharma grade. Contrary to popular internet belief, there is no such thing as perfect gear. Hell, pharma grade isn't even perfect, lord knows I've some pretty damn bad pip from script test.

Last edited:

ClintEastwood

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have nothing but good things to say about op bro just sounds weird why would you send the money and then wait. Op gears is awesome wish machine was around when this happen great guy and rep

There are many labs on this forum which aren't even close to OP in terms of quality. They've sent me good gear more than once.

hightestfuel

Registered Member
Reaction score
Some compounds have a bite period. All compounds have a bite at a high enough concentration. I agree Test E 250 shouldn't give the PIP that many reported, that's why OP replaced it.
But to imply Prop 200 or Test 400 or Primo 250 will not have PIP just further demonstrates that Rainbow is an idiot at least, and dangerous at worst.

JohnRambo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Some compounds have a bite period. All compounds have a bite at a high enough concentration. I agree Test E 250 shouldn't give the PIP that many reported, that's why OP replaced it.
But to imply Prop 200 or Test 400 or Primo 250 will not have PIP just further demonstrates that Rainbow is an idiot at least, and dangerous at worst.

You are clearly an illiterate dumbass because Rambo isn't rainbow and you clearly can't read.... Never does the post mention any ester or dosae or imply that prop200/test400 or anything has anything....
learn to read then scroll the fuck back up and read it rather than being an ignoramous who follows like a sheep to feel "in" rather than voice his own opinion

my quote was directly saying "you should never have to cut gear" and this was a direct reply to Clint saying he had to cut OP gear before to remove pip... Even included his quote and my post made no mention of any ester/dosaging protocol only said that you should never have to cut gear.... Period.

you must be a new type of stupid to not be capable of reading on a 1st grade level.... Just OD already.

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered Member
Reaction score

You are clearly an illiterate dumbass because Rambo isn't rainbow and you clearly can't read.... Never does the post mention any ester or dosae or imply that prop200/test400 or anything has anything....
learn to read then scroll the fuck back up and read it rather than being an ignoramous who follows like a sheep to feel "in" rather than voice his own opinion

my quote was directly saying "you should never have to cut gear" and this was a direct reply to Clint saying he had to cut OP gear before to remove pip... Even included his quote and my post made no mention of any ester/dosaging protocol only said that you should never have to cut gear.... Period.

you must be a new type of stupid to not be capable of reading on a 1st grade level.... Just OD already.

45128-Im-watching-you-gif-uPDy.gif

hightestfuel

Registered Member
Reaction score
I accept your apology Rainbow. I'm sure we will hug it out in the pit real soon.

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
:coffee:....its a guarantee when rainbow in a thread it goes south ....dont forget to snap shot this thread for future reference:jerkit:

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Machinist didn't really have much to do with the situation but when the other reps asked Olympus what they could do he said he's SOL. And I know the game is risky but damn really....

Ooncaboo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I had all good dealings with OP. AMA is good choice. I dealt with Sherk and he is awesome.

JohnRambo

Registered Member
Reaction score
.... And no fucktard listened.... 'Nuff said....

JohnRambo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm with you JR.
I'm going green from now on.

Thanks man. yea? That's great to hear man.... You deserve it; I know you got caught in a bad bind as well but made the best of it...

Some of these other mofo's are just straight malicious tho even tho each source I've mentioned ended up turning and I've always backed my posts with proof.... Fuck it; idiots like twistedgto keep fucking over himself, his friends, and any other half-brain who takes his opinion as a solid response.... So far he's only pushed bunk and scammers and fought me on each and every lab even after they have gone south.... His word is about as trustworthy as that of a hooker telling you she don't hve aids.... I say go verify for yourselves or take the risk but you were warned

Superman

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on an order from OP since sept 5 2014 and still waiting. spent almost $1000. no tracking # no answers