• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ok to Mix Test Prop and Test Cyp in Same Pin?

SleevedOut

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it cool to mix Test Prop and Test Cyp in the same pin on the days that they coincide? Rather than doing two separate pins? Just wondering. I'm pinning eod on the prop, so I'm already a pin cushion. Just trying to cut down on waste. Thanks guys.

It has been known to cause virilization in women however...

i try to puts as many steroids into a syringe as possible.

You can mix any and all steroids in 1 pin ... Even water and oil .

Yea lol . It dont exactly mix but you would have no problems putting it in the same pin

I'm mixing AY and mlg right now and it's kinda cool to watch them swirl through each other. Yes, I have a problem. No I'm not gonna change..... I can feel when one oil is through and I get to the thicker oil while I plunge. There may be a better or worse order to pull them up if they are different carrier oils. Thicker oil last so it goes in first is much easier for me when I forget to warm the oil. I may be over complicating things, but it makes a difference in comfort for me.

Ok so its fine that I mix tren a and test P same pin?

Sweet! What injection site do you think holds the most oil the best? I've been doing Quads, but need to give them a break.

I just did my first 2cc pin. It was cool. Half Test Cyp and half Test Prop. I'm worried the prop will have pip, but it is what it is. I F'd up the other day and during a pin and ended up with a hugely sore quad. I started to pin in the right quad, but as I started to break the skin, it didn't feel right, so I pulled back. I was directly above a big blue vein. So it started bleeding. So, I changed to the left quad without changing the syringe. I think this allowed bacteria onto the pin. What should I have done?

Back