• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Oil-based winstrol arrived crystallized

Naathaan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Basically as the title says, my oil-based winstrol arrived crystallized. Has this happened to anyone before? What are my options at this point? Thanks

Basically as the title says, my oil-based winstrol arrived crystallized. Has this happened to anyone before? What are my options at this point? Thanks

I have had this in a few compounds. Not from Basicstero. You’ll have to try and uncrash it. Try a heating pad. Or put it in a baggy and leave it in some really warm water. If that doesn’t work you can try stove top with a pan, heat on low and vent it with a needle point.
If that works make sure it holds for 24hr back in oil form. If you pin it after it looks ok and crashes again the next day, chances are there will be a lot of PIP.

I would also reach out to them or the rep and see what they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

happens sometimes, nothing so worrying.
Heat it until it melts again.

Be careful not to heat up too much to make the bottle explode.

Hey brother this happens from time to time. Heat the bottle using warm water and you will be back in business. If you need anything else just let me know.

Thanks man. I've tried reheating it twice now and in both cases, it does seem like it liquefies but within a few hours to a day it recrystallizes again. This has happened twice so far. I'm a bit confused because I've ordered three other vials and it's not happening at all with the other vials. Do you think there might be something up with this specific vial?

Thanks man. I've tried reheating it twice now and in both cases, it does seem like it liquefies but within a few hours to a day it recrystallizes again. This has happened twice so far. I'm a bit confused because I've ordered three other vials and it's not happening at all with the other vials. Do you think there might be something up with this specific vial?

Are the other three vials winny or a different compound. What your experiencing can happen with any compound but most often times is seen with ester less compounds, in this case winny. What temp are you storing the winny at?

Are the other three vials winny or a different compound. What your experiencing can happen with any compound but most often times is seen with ester less compounds, in this case winny. What temp are you storing the winny at?
The other 3 vials are indeed winny, and none of them crystallized once. For this specific vial it literally crystallizes every day and I have to heat it up before pinning each time. Very tiring. My room is a constant 71 to 72 degrees too

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The other 3 vials are indeed winny, and none of them crystallized once. For this specific vial it literally crystallizes every day and I have to heat it up before pinning each time. Very tiring. My room is a constant 71 to 72 degrees too

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hey brother I am going to shoot you pm.

Like the rest said, this happens.. Even a US bases compounding company that manufactures test put out leaflets a few years ago where a batch was falling out due to shipping, the leaflet gave a full list of details to customers about how and why this could happen and the reassurance that the product was still good and what to do to correct it. IT HAPPENS! :banghead:

Back