• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Obligatory New Guy Thread

AlphaRomeo

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all,

Long time gear observer ready to join the team. I’ve been in the gym since 2015, recomped my body, then lost it a little after having two kids in two and half years + normal adult life stuff. I decided a while ago I was ready to make the jump. I just got the go head from the boss lady, so here I am looking for some quality advice, information, and direction!

What do I need to know, where do I start, what should I NOT DO, and any other helpful stuff.

I’m finding a Primary Care Physician this week to get tests done. What do I ask for when I go? I’m 90% I have low T; I’ve had symptoms for years.

Anyway, let me know what’s up!

Thanks.

AR

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF. Let us at unclez.ru know how we can help whether training, diet, or the good stuff.
Just ask for a checkup and bloodwork. Ask for hormone panel but they probably won't give ya one unless you lay it on thick or over 40yo

Registered Member
Reaction score

Alpha Sigma Labs

ASF Board Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome back. There is a ton of good info and people on here. Take your time getting back into the water. I dont think you will have a problem getting your hormones tested in an annual check up. They just dont like to run your estradiol at a primary care place. Best advice I could give you is to tell your Dr exactly what you are going to do. They see guys all the time come in off the charts.

AlphaRomeo

Reaction score
samgraves82;1978003 said:
Welcome to ASF. Let us at unclez.ru know how we can help whether training, diet, or the good stuff.
Just ask for a checkup and bloodwork. Ask for hormone panel but they probably won't give ya one unless you lay it on thick or over 40yo

Thank you! I’ll try and work my magic words haha. I think I have a pretty good legitimate case, so we’ll see. I’m 32, so what does a normal appropriate panel result look like for my age? I know some times Docs can downplay results like it’s not as bad as it is.

AlphaRomeo

Reaction score
Alpha Sigma Labs;1978021 said:
Welcome back. There is a ton of good info and people on here. Take your time getting back into the water. I dont think you will have a problem getting your hormones tested in an annual check up. They just dont like to run your estradiol at a primary care place. Best advice I could give you is to tell your Dr exactly what you are going to do. They see guys all the time come in off the charts.

So you mean tell him straight up I am going to start in gear? I was wondering about that, how that plays out for me lol. Nothing that can happen right?

220;1978007 said:

can1;1978022 said:

Thank you all for the welcomes!

Alpha Sigma Labs

ASF Board Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
The problem is that its a range. The Normal range is 270-1070 average is around the middle so there are not a lot of primary care doctors that want to treat symptoms until you are way closer or below normal. You can probably figure out 1070 feels way better than 270. Real talk though once you have decide what you are going to use. There is not a reason to tell your Dr what you are doing.

TheOldJJdigs

Board Rep
Reaction score
Hey man well welcome to ASF… this is a great place filled with a tone of information and you’ll make a lot of good friends here. I’ve been here since 2013 and have met amazing people. So stick around this is home… if using AAS is your goal you‘be found your home.

Im a Rep for SB labs and if you need anything.. updated list or some questions answered just get your post count up to 10 or so and Private message me.

Good to have you here!

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
AlphaRomeo;1978026 said:
Thank you! I’ll try and work my magic words haha. I think I have a pretty good legitimate case, so we’ll see. I’m 32, so what does a normal appropriate panel result look like for my age? I know some times Docs can downplay results like it’s not as bad as it is.
That's kinda relative but a normal doc won't put ya on anything unless ur well under the reference range. If doc don't work for ya, I'll send ya to right place for rx

Alpha Sigma Labs

ASF Board Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
AlphaRomeo;1978030 said:
So you mean tell him straight up I am going to start in gear? I was wondering about that, how that plays out for me lol. Nothing that can happen right?

Thank you all for the welcomes!

Yes he is not there to judge you or call the police. Like I said though say that after you have a script and only if you are going to have him keep treating you. I tell my Dr everything and just told him I just want his script to travel legally.

brazey

Registered Member
Reaction score

AlphaRomeo

Reaction score
TheOldJJdigs;1978032 said:
Hey man well welcome to ASF… this is a great place filled with a tone of information and you’ll make a lot of good friends here. I’ve been here since 2013 and have met amazing people. So stick around this is home… if using AAS is your goal you‘be found your home.

Im a Rep for SB labs and if you need anything.. updated list or some questions answered just get your post count up to 10 or so and Private message me.

Good to have you here!

Thank you! I’ll definitely take one of those lists, so I’ll be PM’ing you 🙂

samgraves82;1978033 said:
That's kinda relative but a normal doc won't put ya on anything unless ur well under the reference range. If doc don't work for ya, I'll send ya to right place for rx

Alpha Sigma Labs;1978036 said:
Yes he is not there to judge you or call the police. Like I said though say that after you have a script and only if you are going to have him keep treating you. I tell my Dr everything and just told him I just want his script to travel legally.

Yeah I’m definitely going AAS route, I know I wont get exactly what I want from the Doc. So thanks for that advice!

Push50

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome @AlphaRomeo . Happy to help with your situation. Just reach out if you need anything.