• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Obama uses....

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A funeral to push for Mail In Voting.

If he is behind it, then you know how desperately they want to use it to cheat in the Election.

Anyone disagree with this?

This treasonous POS is using his Eulogy to champion Vote by Mail during a funeral! .... CLICK FOR VIDEO
https://www.facebook.com/112735922758892/posts/609613469737799/

If he is behind it, then you know how desperately they want to use it to cheat in the Election.

This treasonous POS is using his Eulogy to champion Vote by Mail during a funeral! .... CLICK FOR VIDEO
That fucking satanic fraud is doing everything he can to get away from the gallows poll.
Barry Sotoro deserves nothing less than to be tried for treason and hung by the neck until dead!

Start fighting back? Or keep bitching...

killsongs will.

No sane person would agree to mail in ballots

Even during a pandemic?

Pandemic? I'm laughing my ass off.

Give me the covid so we can just get this bullshit overwith.

So sick and tired of pussies running around afraid of the flu.

Phags!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Shameful but it's a different era.

we need to figure out a way to "fight fire w/fire. in other words, republicans can cheat just as easy as democrats. I don't like the idea of cheating, BUT if that's what they are gonna do, then I say we join them! we need to do WHATEVER it takes to make sure they don't get back in the WH! Period!

So lets get this straight.

Its too dangerous to go to a funeral. Yet they are here, not socially distancing.

Its too dangerous to go to vote. Yet they are here, not socially distancing.

Also no one else is allowed to attend a funeral, but they are.

See what is really happening here.

116430121_10220804674859651_4026075087942876300_n.jpg

No sane person would agree to mail in ballots
military overseas have been sending mail ballets for as long as I can remember. I really think this will backfire on the democrats, most people I know that dont vote is because they dont have time in there schedule due to work and children. My father never voted in his life and got a ballet so my mom said thats 2 votes for trump and my wife never voted so if I get a ballet that will be 2 votes for trump. just saying

So lets get this straight.

Its too dangerous to go to a funeral. Yet they are here, not socially distancing.

Its too dangerous to go to vote. Yet they are here, not socially distancing.

Also no one else is allowed to attend a funeral, but they are.

See what is really happening here.

116430121_10220804674859651_4026075087942876300_n.jpg

It’s a double standard. We can’t go to church, have GOP conventions or bury loved ones but they can have a democratic convention disguised as a funeral

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gay Bathhouse Barry Obozo, biggest fraud in US political history, what an ass-clown!!
And his Tranny husband "Michael" Or Michella Gorilla, hideous people.

Attachments

• gay-barry.JPG
    gay-barry.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 59
Get Shredded!
Gay Bathhouse Barry Obozo, biggest fraud in US political history, what an ass-clown!!

Could'nt have said it better!

117122903_321604579209161_2355238449688107433_n.jpg

I understand not liking obama, I just wish we could show respect to our presidents past and present. people didnt used to let this happen and now living in california I am in a constant barrage of trump hate, and some friends on line are constantly making fun of obama and his wife, its only going to get worse. and nobody will talk about the real problems which should really be angering folks

I understand not liking obama, I just wish we could show respect to our presidents past and present. people didnt used to let this happen and now living in california I am in a constant barrage of trump hate, and some friends on line are constantly making fun of obama and his wife, its only going to get worse. and nobody will talk about the real problems which should really be angering folks

I agree, the left has no respect. I don’t remember such baseless cheap shots when Obama was in office. His failed policies and inaction alone was enough to get the point across. It will get worse no doubt about it.

No POTUS in history before Obama talked shit about the current POTUS. Obama is a POS and now he uses a funeral to talk more shit about Trump, a truly classless act. Fuck him and his tranny wife.

What a deeply thought out post. Thank you so much for your contribution.
How old are you?

some friends on line are constantly making fun of obama and his wife, its only going to get worse. and nobody will talk about the real problems which should really be angering folks

They can't. Uneducated _ _ _ _ _ men are his base. This sophomoric sense of intelligence they have comes out as childish insults. The quote above yours is evidence. Name calling is all they have. Limited intellect is the culprit I suspect.

Seems like they're all trying to be as classless and tacky as their God Trump. Little do they know that uneducated _ _ _ _ _ men are his least favorite people of all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH-wCe5oAv8

Back