• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Obama summed up

trumpers will believe any racist crap said by another trumpski supporter , truth has nothing to do with reality in this white house,, #SAD

Still waiting on proof of racism, I’m ready whenever you are

What’s a “baser” instinct and why does it sound like something a 3 year old would say and also how is racism even remotely instinctual?? Racism is a learned behavior. General racism is what I refer to as bandwagon racism and then learned racism develops from ones own personal negative or positive experiences. It definitely exists but no child on earth was born racist or hating anything at all for that fact. My kids don’t even use color to identify people at 8yrs old and 5 yrs old, and that’s not something we tried teaching them. We limit screen time and don’t self segregate. Really we don’t even have racism conversations. My daughter identifies her friend by her name and the clothes she wears not by her skin color. Racism is taught and or learned not instinctual. Bernie Sanders is a true moron if he actually said it’s a baser instinct whatever the fuck that means.

So what on that list isn’t true then?
It doesn't work that way, the proof is required by the accuser. These sort of memes are propaganda at it's finest.
when is the last time you heard anything about Isis?
Considering I'm in the US army. I hear it a lot, but in not going to downplay that Isis isn't the boogeyman you hear about anymore. Regaurdless, I'm not entirely sure what youre implying, how if Obama was a Muslim, he was somehow involved in shedding more light on the Islamic state. If anything that started waayyy back with the Bush administration.

Why doesn't anyone bring up the fact Obama hardly did anything to uphold native american treaties? Pretty much just let oil go right through land that is suppose to be ours.

Or better yet his cabinet has a woman that claims it's okay that women in the Middle East have to wear bags over there body because we westerns don't understand there "culture". Pressured more, she even went to agree that if another relgion decided to cut the eyes out of every 3rd child, it was okay because we don't have the right to dictate there culture or relgion.

Theres much more valid points of his failure as a president then claiming he's all these obvious prejudice and race baiting claims.

For what it's worth. I don't believe trump is a racist per say. If you've watched or read any books about him, it's clear he just doesn't give a crap about anything or anyone regaurdless of color. He's out only for himself.

Last edited:
So funny how butthurt Arnold gets when you talk shit about Trump. Trump dick squatters like him personally so much that they think people who don't support Trump are personally drawn to other politicians like Obama in the same way. You don't hurt anyone's feelings by shitting on other politicians. You could say what you want about any of them. They are all pieces of shit, including Trump.

The thing is, we know your butt gets hurt real bad and is evident in these retarded posts you make. You wonder if forums are dead........This type of shit is the stuff that makes this place look stupid. You come here to learn about steroids and joke around a bit, but it turns into retarded rhetoric that you perpetuate as the owner. If words don't hurt you, which we know they obviously do, then grow the fuck up and separate your business from your personal affairs.

GICH

Im conservative, I dont like Trump, but Bath-house Barry is the biggest farce in political history so far.
I even liked Bill Clinton, I'm fairly open minded about this stuff. Just Libs hate Trump so bad, because how Social Media works (SJW's), they refuse to support him and our country.

Race relations have never been worse in my life-time, that all started with Barry the Muzzie... (Beer-Gate) :hmm:

A bit disturbing..

Race relations have never been worse in my life-time, that all started with Barry the Muzzie... (Beer-Gate) :hmm:
This is my opinion as well. I was born in 1963. I suppose there was a part of segregation that was fading away? No "white/colored" water fountains. But culturally and geographically we were quite segregated.
Then came the amazingly idiotic plan of "desegregation" which was I suppose, a flicker of the soon to be white guilt conflagration.
We already were pretty integrated in school but someone thought it would be a great idea to force the issue. My cousin lived across the street from his HS. Except now it wasn't his anymore. They bused him 30 minutes over to the ghetto and brought the ghetto to his 'hood.
Even that wasn't as bad as the racism I experienced in 2008, in a foreign country, on a US Army camp. Obama's campaign creeped into the camp and started a palpable divide that was the antithesis of the brotherhood you want and NEED amongst fighting forces.
I could tell a dozen stories about my experiences that year.

IMO, Obama certainly set back any hopes of improving race relations by decades.

And of course by race relations I mean black. Because none of the other races have been affected one way or the other by comparison.

Last edited:
This is my opinion as well. I was born in 1963. I suppose there was a part of segregation that was fading away? No "white/colored" water fountains. But culturally and geographically we were quite segregated.
Then came the amazingly idiotic plan of "desegregation" which was I suppose, a flicker of the soon to be white guilt conflagration.
We already were pretty integrated in school but someone thought it would be a great idea to force the issue. My cousin lived across the street from his HS. Except now it wasn't his anymore. They bused him 30 minutes over to the ghetto and brought the ghetto to his 'hood.
Even that wasn't as bad as the racism I experienced in 2008, in a foreign country, on a US Army camp. Obama's campaign creeped into the camp and started a palpable divide that was the antithesis of the brotherhood you want and NEED amongst fighting forces.
I could tell a dozen stories about my experiences that year.

IMO, Obama certainly set back any hopes of improving race relations by decades.

And of course by race relations I mean black. Because none of the other races have been affected one way or the other by comparison.

So true on that last part, the idiots here are trying to redefine racism as only white against black, all other races aren’t even important enough to be considered

The same people that allowed the divide to start under obama are the same ones who continue it under the new administration

So true on that last part, the idiots here are trying to redefine racism as only white against black, all other races aren’t even important enough to be considered

The same people that allowed the divide to start under obama are the same ones who continue it under the new administration
Are you Asian? Because it would be great if we could get some more Asian representation here. (face palm)

Are you Asian? Because it would be great if we could get some more Asian representation here. (face palm)

Sorry I’m white, I know, my bad for being white, just disregard everything I say based on the color of my skin because I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth

Get Shredded!
Sorry I’m white, I know, my bad for being white, just disregard everything I say based on the color of my skin because I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth
My white privilege allows me to live like a Mexican.
How's that for irony?

Wanna know the difference?

Before moving here here I went to the consulate in SF and applied for a visa. Then when I moved here I registered with INM (immigration) as a Residente Temporal. After four years I applied and received Residente Permanente status. It's like the USA "green card". I get all the rights with the exception of voting.

You see, I didn't want to come here and stay illegally, something that an estimated 90% of gringos do here. That is, overstay their Tourist visas.
Mexico is a country of laws. If you are caught staying here illegally, they put you on a bus back to your country, post haste.
If you are a guest and are found to be an unsavory character you ser expulsado, andar en chinga.

One thing no one has ever accused me of is being a hypocrite.

Back