• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Obama is behind it all...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
He is handled by Valerie Jarrett... her HS yearbook quote...
“I am a Iranian by birth and of my Islamic faith. I am also an American and I seek to help change America to be a more Islamic country. My faith guides me and I feel like it is going well in the transition of using freedom of religion in America against itself.”

Commie scum, the whole lot.

Who says you can’t have a 3rd term?
Brother, if you think for 1 second Obama and Co. dont want you dead, and replaced, you aren't paying attention.

Wife wants to who they’re replacing me with, I think she’s ready for an upgrade 😆
This is the Tommy I love, sense of humor.

I think most Americans know the real deal at this point.

But what happens?

Obozo doesn't make it in the illuminati game. He suffers a "head wound"

The games pretty accurate on its plans...I mean predictions.

IML Gear Cream!
This is the Tommy I love, sense of humor.

I think most Americans know the real deal at this point.

But what happens?

Obozo doesn't make it in the illuminati game. He suffers a "head wound"

The games pretty accurate on its plans...I mean predictions.
The head wound will be to a creation, a combination of cloning with an A.I. mind courtesy of Google. Obama was just a step in the process, not the A.C.

"Watch the water"
An event was held on an island about 5 years ago, major Dem donors/celebs etc...
They were celebrating/bragging about this creation being manifested in a lab under that island, that would be their "saviour". A cloned flesh/A.I. "Leader" that would "know everything" "speak every language" and "decieve EVERYONE".

Think, Chat GPT x Cloned Flesh x Project Blue Beam x every jot and title since day 1 of the internet.

"Watch the water"
An event was held on an island about 5 years ago, major Dem donors/celebs etc...
They were celebrating/bragging about this creation being manifested in a lab under that island, that would be their "saviour". A cloned flesh/A.I. "Leader" that would "know everything" "speak every language" and "decieve EVERYONE".

Think, Chat GPT x Cloned Flesh x Project Blue Beam x every jot and title since day 1 of the internet.
Personally I despise the Pope the most.

He's a POS.

My daughter goes to Catholic school and one day I had a tour and I was like can we get this evil POS pedo off the wall?

School was terrified. They think he's great.

He speaks of everything except Jesus Christ.

Guys evil incarnate.

Last edited:

He's a fucking POS.

My daughter goes to Catholic school and one day I had a tour and I was like can we get this evil POS pedo off the wall?

Guys evil incarnate.
Notice not ONE Catholic Church is named after Jesus? Just their "saints" and Mary (who has zero eternal affect).

Catholicism is just evil men hijacking people's search for faith.

He's a fucking POS.

Guys evil incarnate.
I've been saying since he has been in the Vatican that he's a heretic. The most corrupting influence ever seen in the history of the Catholic church.

I've been saying since he has been in the Vatican that he's a heretic. The most corrupting influence ever seen in the history of the Catholic church.
The Catholic Church was established in corruption.

OBummer will attempt to claim Kenyan citizenship to escape justice in America. You just Watch.
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four
I doubt that justice will ever be a threat to him. We are too far gone brother.

Remember when Obama sexually harrassed an airplane full of people, showing them his hard-on? (Press people, staff, etc)?

They go after others, and turn their heads on demturd perversion and crimes..

Get Shredded!
Remember when Obama sexually harrassed an airplane full of people, showing them his hard-on? (Press people, staff, etc)?

They go after others, and turn their heads on demturd perversion and crimes..
Yep he said Michael.

Give me 6" and make it hurt.

Michelle, I mean Michael gave him 2 and punched him in the face!

Then Joan Rivers reported it.😜😜

I think most religions are.
Agreed. Faith, and religion get mixed together by the minds of men. They are 2 separate and diametrically opposed things.
I have a relationship with God, and I think all religions are just paths AWAY from a real relationship with Him.
Manipulative people who understand that all people have a need to have faith, took it upon themselves to create systems in which they can capture that need and use it to their own selfish, earthly desires.

Back