• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Npp

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My experience with NPP at a mere 20mgs per day for just 4 days straight was terrible.

Got stomach distention
Got puffy and bloated all throughout the body
Mood and energy dropped
Skin went to absolute shit (bumps, wrinkles, acne and backne)
Appetite completely disappeared

Not fun at all. Never again NPP.

Just venting.

Everyone have a great day today

You got all of that in 4 days of NPP…… at 20mg a day?

Weird. I haven't used much of it in recent years but some time back I would use 300 mg/w mixd with test and another anabolic without those issues. More along the lines of sexual sides for me after many weeks. Now I just use it for joint pain relief at ~100-150 mg/w.

Weird. I haven't used much of it in recent years but some time back I would use 300 mg/w mixd with test and another anabolic without those issues. More along the lines of sexual sides for me after many weeks. Now I just use it for joint pain relief at ~100-150 mg/w.
I’ve used so much npp And run it at moderately high doses all the way to joint support doses around 150mg - 200mg and the only side I’ve run into that bothered me was sexual sides. I’ve never heard of NPP giving someone wrinkles in 4 days especially at that low or a dose makes me question if OP actually had NPP or something else. Or possibly could have just had a bad reaction to it which is possible. I know I’ve run into compounds that didn’t work for me either

I’ve been on 71ish mgs of NPP daily for the past 4 week with no negative sides. Yes, some acne that flared up, but nothing major, Test is high also, so wouldn’t really pin point it to the NPP.

Only bad experience I have had is little acne....
I wouldn't just point the finger at npp,that sounds like other issues involved..imo

No bad experience ever

What else were you running with the NPP

I typically run NPP at 3-450mg/wk. Never have I had any side like your talking about. Never messed with me sexually either.
What else were you running?
What are your demographics and aas history?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just take test and masteron. I stopped the npp and all my symptoms have subsided completely except the acne. That's slowly getting better but with help of topicals.

I’ve been on 71ish mgs of NPP daily for the past 4 week with no negative sides. Yes, some acne that flared up, but nothing major, Test is high also, so wouldn’t really pin point it to the NPP.
71? Not 70

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

I've ran NPP at a gram a week. Felt fuckin great! Zero sides. Sucks to be you.

Damn a whole g. ??
Oh that's Seattlesbest...what up bro 😆
Lol, yooooooooo! I wouldn't ever do it again. I'll stay around 4-500 now. I was a big dose hero lol. Over kill like a mother fucker. I've learn over the years. To much gear for me makes me toxic and I don't grow. I'm not going to go above 1.5 grams a week. Still alot tho, haha. Hope your doin good bro!

Lol, yooooooooo! I wouldn't ever do it again. I'll stay around 4-500 now. I was a big dose hero lol. Over kill like a mother fucker. I've learn over the years. To much gear for me makes me toxic and I don't grow. I'm not going to go above 1.5 grams a week. Still alot tho, haha. Hope your doin good bro!
😆 yea bro I hear u..1.5 is plenty

Get Shredded!
It seems strange to Hold Water / bloat and Have wrinkles ? Because there are Many I believe who like the slight water hold effect of say Mk 677 or GH to hold a little water in the Face to smooth out lines...Not my thing but. To Hold water and get wrinkles just seems off to me.

I love NPP. No issues. Just ran 400 a week in my comp prep cycle. You must be super sensitive to it to get in on 20 a day for 4 days. I would definitely stay away. Saw a buddy get a horrible rash from Abombs after about a week.

Back