• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Npp looks like gel?

Dedvukaj17

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I just got my first order from a lab (not gonna put on blast) all reviews showed it was a pretty good lab. The NPP almost looks like a gel type? The other 2 compounds looks fine. I’m assuming the NPP is no good? I never had this problem before with my other source which was good just wanted to give this other lab a try. What’s your guys thoughts? Thanks.

Which lab, I'm sure they would fix it...shit happens.could be crashed.

Have you contacted the source? Have you contacted a Rep? Shit happens. Good sources fix problems. I would hope you brought to them first

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So I just got my first order from a lab (not gonna put on blast) all reviews showed it was a pretty good lab. The NPP almost looks like a gel type? The other 2 compounds looks fine. I’m assuming the NPP is no good? I never had this problem before with my other source which was good just wanted to give this other lab a try. What’s your guys thoughts? Thanks.
Pm the labs rep they will take care of it. Sounds like it crashed. U could heat it I'm sure it would go back Into solution.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Have you contacted the source? Have you contacted a Rep? Shit happens. Good sources fix problems. I would hope you brought to them first

yes I did reach out to the lab. I just wasn’t too sure on exactly why that happened like I said my previous lab for
3 years I was using never was cloudy/gel type etc. just figured I’d try another lab since I heard good reviews on them too.

Pm the labs rep they will take care of it. Sounds like it crashed. U could heat it I'm sure it would go back Into solution.

I did contact them thank you and I was just curious as to why that happened. I’ll try heating and see what happens thanks

This is like the 3rd thread I've seen about NPP

Ya something is off.... Has to be the same sponsor. Hopefully they just replace all that Npp lol
I wrote 2 threads about NPP that crashed. I came to find out I was wrong. I wrote the 1st one because I did have a cloudy NPP didny know why. Lab sent me replacement. The 2nf thread which I wrote yesterday was claiming responsibility for what I thought was crashed. I figured out that I had torn the stopper with my drawing needle, then when I ran water under them water got in the vial and turned it cloudy. Soni just wanted it known that my vials didnt crash and it was user error that allowed water in them.

So theres actually only one thread out there I believe for crashed NPP

I’m not sure if the carrier oil is to blame or what. But once I used blue collar godz and got their cyp in the winter and it turned to like goop. Super thick goop. I’ve had plenty of gear that crashed but this was totally different it was odd. Generally crashed gear to me looks like crystal shards in oil still

IML Gear Cream!
So you're saying they weren't crimped correctly then?
That’s exactly what I took from that thread but didn’t want to be accused of shit talking the sponsor. That sponsor has had issue after issue and imo never came close to rectifying any of them.

No. My bottles are clean and legit. I use my NPP on top of another blend to adjust the NPP levels. So I actually only use .15cc or so every day. So I think the big ass guage going in over and over that I tore it. I threw the bottle out. But you could clearly see wear it had torn the stopper. So since I didn't notice it when I ran it in the hot water. The water went in the vial and made it cloudy. You can check the thread inhave photos up

That’s exactly what I took from that thread but didn’t want to be accused of shit talking the sponsor. That sponsor has had issue after issue and imo never came close to rectifying any of them.
I can only speak on.my vials. I dont know anything else. This is the bottle I put in trash
eb5fff9c83dcaffcfbe06f249ad3e49d.jpg
4ceda9a2cd08593d62433c31bd8a6a43.jpg

I now see what you're saying. I guess is something I'm going to have to pay attention to in the future. I'm still a rookie in this. I've used a handful if sponsors, never once thought to look at that metal ring. Wether or not that played a roll in my problem I'm not sure, but I can positively tell you that oil comes through that little tear when turned upside down and can only assume water went in when I had it under water.

I think 75% of the NPP I have ever received has been crashed. But I warm it and we good.

I've had issues with NPP arriving crashed, but it's always been NPP 150. I try to avoid placing gear orders during the winter, especially if it's coming from another country, as the package spends a lot of time in cold temperatures during transit.

I've had issues with NPP arriving crashed, but it's always been NPP 150. I try to avoid placing gear orders during the winter, especially if it's coming from another country, as the package spends a lot of time in cold temperatures during transit.
I want to try a 150 in the future, but heard it can be hard to keep from crashing. Need skills

I think 75% of the NPP I have ever received has been crashed. But I warm it and we good.

I’ve never had crashed npp bro. Maybe your using the wrong source ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I now see what you're saying. I guess is something I'm going to have to pay attention to in the future. I'm still a rookie in this. I've used a handful if sponsors, never once thought to look at that metal ring. Wether or not that played a roll in my problem I'm not sure, but I can positively tell you that oil comes through that little tear when turned upside down and can only assume water went in when I had it under water.

Do you submerge the entire vial under water?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Last edited:
Do you submerge the entire vial under water?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me
So I have a small 6ounce cup I put the vials in then put it under the tap in the sink. It fills up and I keep the hotish water running. So its.under running water and floating in water..

I've learned it's not the way and wont be doing it anymore

Get Shredded!
So I have a small 6ounce cup I put the vials in then put it under the tap in the sink. It fills up and I keep the hotish water running. So its.under running water and floating in water..

I've learned it's not the way and wont be doing it anymore

Put it in a pan on the stove with 1in of water in the pan heat until it goes back into solution. It should go back in no problem.

Put it in a pan on the stove with 1in of water in the pan heat until it goes back into solution. It should go back in no problem.

This isnt my post..I was just commenting on a similar situation. I saw this post and started adding my 2 cents. The OP says he had NPP that looks like gel.

I had another thread about my NPP that I thought crashed. Later I realized. It was from the stopper being torn and water running Into it.

My source had already sent me a replacement when I noticed what had happened. So I was owning my user error.

The OP hasnt said anything In response. Other then he spoke with the source.

This isnt my post..I was just commenting on a similar situation. I saw this post and started adding my 2 cents. The OP says he had NPP that looks like gel.

I had another thread about my NPP that I thought crashed. Later I realized. It was from the stopper being torn and water running Into it.

My source had already sent me a replacement when I noticed what had happened. So I was owning my user error.

The OP hasnt said anything In response. Other then he spoke with the source.

Sorry bout that big man.

Ive seen this before and with other labs- Some stoppers are really thin and if you use a large gauge, you can expect leakage when you turn it upside down. Shit, I had it happen to me once when drawing with a 20 g upside down and some oil started to leak out.
Some sponsors like GP have really thick stoppers (or at least they used to) so in that case, leakage from stopper should not be an issue.

Last edited:
Ive seen crashed gear both ways. Goopy gel like and crystallized. Both went back into solution for me with heat.
I’m not sure if the carrier oil is to blame or what. But once I used blue collar godz and got their cyp in the winter and it turned to like goop. Super thick goop. I’ve had plenty of gear that crashed but this was totally different it was odd. Generally crashed gear to me looks like crystal shards in oil still

I have once- Probably more common with concentrations higher than 100 mg/ml- Mine was 150 mg/ml and went back into solution with heat.
I’ve never had crashed npp bro. Maybe your using the wrong source ;)

Ive seen this before and with other labs- Some stoppers are really thin and if you use a large gauge, you can expect leakage when you turn it upside down. Shit, I had it happen to me once when drawing with a 20 g upside down and some oil started to leak out.
Some sponsors like GP have really thick stoppers (or at least they used to) so in that case, leakage from stopper should not be an issue.
Exactly, I'm not the OP. I was just staying my experience and what I've learned. It won't happen again, besides I believe that heating hasnt realy helped pip anyway. I have no complaints. Live and learn..the OP hasnt said anything other then he had gel crashed NPP, guess I accidentally hijacked the thread

I have had NPP from at least 3 different sources crash. I took inventory the other day and had two vials crashed, both NPP and from different vendors.

I have once- Probably more common with concentrations higher than 100 mg/ml- Mine was 150 mg/ml and went back into solution with heat.

I’ll get crashed test cyp sometimes but only during winter when it’s the coldest and if always comes right back. Never had npp or anything else crash on me before. Maybe I’m lucky?

Back