• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Now...exercise is bad

Doug 64

The last and first guy you wanna see on a shitty d
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You just can't win...this article says too much exercise can cause colds...and COVID.
I've gotta wonder if these are the same doctors who judge what normal testosterone levels should be?

You just can't win...this article says too much exercise can cause colds...and COVID.
I've gotta wonder if these are the same doctors who judge what normal testosterone levels should be?

now we are all F'd...

Every time I get advice on my exercise habit, out in the wild, it's from someone that can't bench, squat or deadlift more than one plate. Its the same as nutrition advise from a fat lardass. Whenever I see my parents my mom has to tell me I'm too big and it's not healthy while she complains about her own physical condition(lacks any exercise.) It never fails.

Get Shredded!
Every time I get advice on my exercise habit, out in the wild, it's from someone that can't bench, squat or deadlift more than one plate. Its the same as nutrition advise from a fat lardass. Whenever I see my parents my mom has to tell me I'm too big and it's not healthy while she complains about her own physical condition(lacks any exercise.) It never fails.

Yup, the hypocrisy seethes from them.

Yup and nicotine destroys spike-protiens which is why they told everyone that tobacco users were more at risk for covid, and FUCK-CHI said "now is a great time to quit smoking"... also why the anti-nicotine vape campaigns went big in 2020-21... they want depopulation, and they will tell you any lie they have to, to kill you off quicker.

well documented that if you yell white power on leg day your gainz will double

Facts:
I was tested around 8 times for Covid (several times while in 4 different prisons) and over the course of two years I never tested positive, and I did NOT get any poison vaccines.
However, I have known personally (one is my X) who had two or more poison vaccines and also have had Covid 2-3 times. And no I am not exaggerating or making this shit up.

Facts:
I was tested around 8 times for Covid (several times while in 4 different prisons) and over the course of two years I never tested positive, and I did NOT get any poison vaccines.
However, I have known personally (one is my X) who had two or more poison vaccines and also have had Covid 2-3 times. And no I am not exaggerating or making this shit up.
That happens, happened to many I know. Still happening.

The more important question is why tf were u in 4 different prisons in 2 years span 🤔😂
Will Smith Prison GIF

do people actually believe this shit? I would love to know what it pays to write a turd like this cause I might do it as a side gig
sorry dude, you don't have the right qualifications.
unless you're a fat leftist, colored hair lesbian, they won't take an article from you

That happens, happened to many I know. Still happening.

The more important question is why tf were u in 4 different prisons in 2 years span 🤔😂
Will Smith Prison GIF
find out my real name and look me up. :)

exactly, it doesn't matter.

Back