• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not just for the sore eyed.

Hell yeah 💪

Check out this thread too, it's where the perverts get together 😂

I’d better get back on a cycle soon cause instead of me saying shit like “Hell yeah Id hit that” or “Mmmm she’s fucking hot” Im finding myself picking out little flaws on each one to justify reasons not to fuck them. WTF is wrong with me? Gotta be low test. OMG what if my usual perverted self never comes back? God forbid but what if I stop wanting to bang chics and start wanting dicks instead? 😵‍💫😩
Yeah fuck this. Time to go see what’s left in my goodie box and pump my test up to like 5k. Put in a little Tren and I’ll be back to my normal pussy loving self in no time. 💦🍆💪😁

I’d better get back on a cycle soon cause instead of me saying shit like “Hell yeah Id hit that” or “Mmmm she’s fucking hot” Im finding myself picking out little flaws on each one to justify reasons not to fuck them. WTF is wrong with me? Gotta be low test. OMG what if my usual perverted self never comes back? God forbid but what if I stop wanting to bang chics and start wanting dicks instead? 😵‍💫😩
Yeah fuck this. Time to go see what’s left in my goodie box and pump my test up to like 5k. Put in a little Tren and I’ll be back to my normal self in no time. 💦🍆💪😁
I hope it’s not PUSS
Permanent Unexpected Sissy Syndrome.

I hope it’s not PUSS
Permanent Unexpected Sissy Syndrome.
Ha Ha. You know what’s funny? Some dude actually called me a PUSS this morning. I was walking into a dollar store to grab a Red Bull before heading into the gym. Yes I know Red Bulls are bad but it’s like a once a week vice I got.

Anyway I turned the corner to hit the cooler section and ran right into this dude and his wife or GF or whatever she was. Automatically I apologized to both of them, even though it was a mutual bump, and proceeded on. I could hear the guy say “Ah he’s a fucking Pussy” clear as day as we were walking away from each other. I couldn’t hear what the girl said to spawn him to respond that way but whatever I just ignored it and kept walking. I couldn’t help but to think to myself yeah today’s your lucky day fucker cause I’m a such a puss. lol

Back