• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nose bleeds, low/normal blood pressure but high heart rate on tren

kappa123

cat daddy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so I'm having quite an interesting experience, I've had a nose bleed last night and another again this morning 3 weeks into my test tren cycle. Here's the kicker, my resting blood pressure averages 110/60 which is actually on the lower end but my resting heart rate after starting the blast went from around 65 bpm to 85 bpm average. I last got bloods at the end of February so approx. 2 months before starting the blast when I was on my regular doc prescribed trt dose and my blood panel looked fine (Attached below). I don't think my blood count or hematocrit could have skyrocketed that much in only 3 weeks on test and tren but I'm not sure. Anyone experienced anything like this before and any tips to get heart rate slightly lower? Doses are 300 test 450 tren. Not taking any caffeine or stims either btw.
1653060525814.png

Don't panic. Nose bleeds can be many things and most of the time just dry air and little veins that pop. I have three kids and including myself this is happens two to three times a year. Usualy stops with in a minute. I would say if it continues happening go see a doctor.

I get them daily while on tren or Anadrol. Had to have it cauterized once, that felt and smelled wonderful.

When I was a teenager my nose bled almost every morning when I was taking shower, and sometimes even when I was bending to reach something from the floor.

Fucking trenbolone sandwiches probably.

When I was a teenager my nose bled almost every morning when I was taking shower, and sometimes even when I was bending to reach something from the floor.

Fucking trenbolone sandwiches probably.
This post is almost a year old, I’m sure he figured it out by now.

Back