• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Nootropicsource, DMAA, Modonafil

Packman84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone,
Hope everyone is doing alright. I had a few quick questions I was hoping I could get some help with. First, anyone know any solid sources for Modonafil / provigil and/or DMAA? Also, has anyone ever used ***************? They both have an impressiv inventory at pretty decent prices. Anyway, please let know if anyone has any experience with these sites or know any reputable sources for modanafil and/or DMAA. Thanks for the help, I appreciate whatever information anyone can provide.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
PSL has these , some stock is being filled as we speak.. But they have Noopept.. Lots of great reviews and logs on here from users with these products from PSL

PnGpO3P.png

ps.. Do not mention sources that are not paying sponsors here..

Last edited:

Phill

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Try them all.

What disappointed me most was the semax. it must be said that I tried the one with the lowest concentration, perhaps the 1% one is better.

Rapofil is a beautiful and powerful bang.

Surely the noopept is my favorite.
you take it and it's like living in the walt disney's world.
I mean, there may be bad guys but in the end who cares? you already know that everything will be fine

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Try them all.

What disappointed me most was the semax. it must be said that I tried the one with the lowest concentration, perhaps the 1% one is better.

I mean, there may be bad guys but in the end who cares? you already know that everything will be fine
The 1% is a must, but it works best when used with noopept.. its like adding mast to test..

Packman84

Registered Member
Reaction score
PSL has these , some stock is being filled as we speak.. But they have Noopept.. Lots of great reviews and logs on here from users with these products from PSL

PnGpO3P.png

ps.. Do not mention sources that are not paying sponsors here..

Gotcha, although that other site is listed on the board. Anyway, thanks of the input. I've been interested in trying noopept for a while. I've also been interested in Bromatine, Adrafinil, and other cognitive enhancers. Thanks again for the insight.

Packman84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Try them all.

Gotta give those a shot, thanks brotha

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Vision,
Tell me about Piracetam; is it similar to Noopept or inferior?

Max
A bit delayed but I can answer this one for ya Max.

Mg for mg Noopept is 1000-5000x more potent. This doesn't mean you get 1000-5000x the effects, it just means you only have to take 1000-5000x more of Piracetam to get the effects. Everyone is different and so are these these two drugs. They each work through their own pathway to achieve similar results; improved memory, heightened mood, faster thought processing, and just an overall better functioning brain. Some will tell you they like the effects of Piracetam (or other members of the racetam family) better, and some will tell you they like the effects of Noopept better. The best way to answer this question is to try both and see which you like better.

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
A bit delayed but I can answer this one for ya Max.

Mg for mg Noopept is 1000-5000x more potent. This doesn't mean you get 1000-5000x the effects, it just means you only have to take 1000-5000x more of Piracetam to get the effects. Everyone is different and so are these these two drugs. They each work through their own pathway to achieve similar results; improved memory, heightened mood, faster thought processing, and just an overall better functioning brain. Some will tell you they like the effects of Piracetam (or other members of the racetam family) better, and some will tell you they like the effects of Noopept better. The best way to answer this question is to try both and see which you like better.

Yeah. I like that it is a tiny, foil blister packed pill. Makes me know it is made in a GMP factory and is dosed correctly. I love the stuff!

Max

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah. I like that it is a tiny, foil blister packed pill. Makes me know it is made in a GMP factory and is dosed correctly. I love the stuff!

Max
Im just now seeing this Joz is 1000-5000 % on point.
This comes down to user preference.
There's a few things I like most about one product over the other, yet a few days later I may feel differently about it.. There's ups and downs to how we respond, if it's effective for us most of the time and if there is any down days while using it compared to good days.
One thing is for certain is that I need to be on point and at my very best for these drugs to work best for me. If Im having a down day and I so happen to be using these compounds, I cant expect them to pick up the slack and be the magical pill to make everything OK.

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Im just now seeing this Joz is 1000-5000 % on point.
This comes down to user preference.
There's a few things I like most about one product over the other, yet a few days later I may feel differently about it.. There's ups and downs to how we respond, if it's effective for us most of the time and if there is any down days while using it compared to good days.
One thing is for certain is that I need to be on point and at my very best for these drugs to work best for me. If Im having a down day and I so happen to be using these compounds, I cant expect them to pick up the slack and be the magical pill to make everything OK.
And this is a perfect example of how everyone is affected differently by different compounds. I am a very very huge fan of Noopept because of how well it treated me. You claim these compounds will not be your magic happy pill. I will agree to an extent. If you think you can just take these drugs on an "off day" or on an "as-needed" basis as a quick pick-me-up then you'll be sadly disappointed. However I found that taking Noopept correctly on a daily basis I had almost ZERO off days and the rare few off days I had were no worse than a normal day without Noopept. Noopept definitely picked up a lot of slack for me.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the in depth answers: Vision and Joz!

Max
For these to work to there best potential, re-read you habit thread.. stay in that mindset and these will be your life extension to a new world..
taking these just to hope something happens is half assing it. they DO WORK.. but use them when your at your best to be your best. I hate wasting anything.

9TMARE

Registered Member
Reaction score
For these to work to there best potential, re-read you habit thread.. stay in that mindset and these will be your life extension to a new world..
taking these just to hope something happens is half assing it. they DO WORK.. but use them when your at your best to be your best. I hate wasting anything.

I agree with this! My first few Noopept attempts I tried to look for a feeling of some sort and focused on finding that instead of letting the damn thing do its job lol.
Now I don’t even think about it. Just take it and let it do the rest for the majority of my day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Packman84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input everybody. I'm really interested in this category and would love to test out some products such as noopept and other cognitive enhancers. I'm also super curious about oxytocin as well. I think that could actually help me out in several ways. I tend to get social anxiety and at times it can get pretty bad. Also, l have a hard time opening up and am often misunderstood because I'm quiet. I guess I kind of embody the old school, pre-Arnold body builders who stuck to themselves, lacked charisma, and spent their time in dungeon style gyms. None of that sounds that bad to me, but all I hear today is networking this and connections that, I like company and all, I think sometimes my introvert nature comes across as the male equivalent of resting bitch face.

As for my immediate search, I just bought some Adderalls off someone... saw the script bottle first, made sure they were legit. How does noopept stack up against addies? Anyone have any experience with both.

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thanks for all the input everybody. I'm really interested in this category and would love to test out some products such as noopept and other cognitive enhancers. I'm also super curious about oxytocin as well. I think that could actually help me out in several ways. I tend to get social anxiety and at times it can get pretty bad. Also, l have a hard time opening up and am often misunderstood because I'm quiet. I guess I kind of embody the old school, pre-Arnold body builders who stuck to themselves, lacked charisma, and spent their time in dungeon style gyms. None of that sounds that bad to me, but all I hear today is networking this and connections that, I like company and all, I think sometimes my introvert nature comes across as the male equivalent of resting bitch face.

As for my immediate search, I just bought some Adderalls off someone... saw the script bottle first, made sure they were legit. How does noopept stack up against addies? Anyone have any experience with both.
I doubt anyone here is going to advocate the use of amphetamines without a prescription. These nootropics are nothing like Adderall. They are not stimulants, and they are not addictive. In my opinion Noopept trumps Adderall as a social drug. It makes you naturally quick thinking and witty without the excessive stimulation. Adderall is a slippery slope man.

Obscured78

Registered Member
Reaction score
I doubt anyone here is going to advocate the use of amphetamines without a prescription. These nootropics are nothing like Adderall. They are not stimulants, and they are not addictive. In my opinion Noopept trumps Adderall as a social drug. It makes you naturally quick thinking and witty without the excessive stimulation. Adderall is a slippery slope man.

Whats a good dose for noopept? Once a day or a couple times?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whats a good dose for noopept? Once a day or a couple times?
I think 20mgs is a great dose.. I went up to 40 and gt these weird headaches.. 20mg once a day in the AM is all you need..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I agree with this! My first few Noopept attempts I tried to look for a feeling of some sort and focused on finding that instead of letting the damn thing do its job lol.
Now I don’t even think about it. Just take it and let it do the rest for the majority of my day

Its weird huh? when I first took it I was expecting something and I felt nothing. Its right when I stopped taking it and my brain fog came back, and I realized that it was working all along. When I starting taking it again I knew what to look out for and how to work with it.. Once I made that connection, it was on from there..

9TMARE

Registered Member
Reaction score
Its weird huh? when I first took it I was expecting something and I felt nothing. Its right when I stopped taking it and my brain fog came back, and I realized that it was working all along. When I starting taking it again I knew what to look out for and how to work with it.. Once I made that connection, it was on from there..

100% strange how that works! If I miss a day for god knows what reason I’m way less on top of my game. Super fuzzy and not too motivated lol
Next time you take it...it’s like a breath of fresh air

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
100% strange how that works! If I miss a day for god knows what reason I’m way less on top of my game. Super fuzzy and not too motivated lol
Next time you take it...it’s like a breath of fresh air

That's exactly what it's like..

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
So modafinil doesn’t act like a stimulant at all? I just found out I can walk in a farmacia and buy 200mg tabs. I’d love to try it but anything resembling a stim puts me in jitterland.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So modafinil doesn’t act like a stimulant at all? I just found out I can walk in a farmacia and buy 200mg tabs. I’d love to try it but anything resembling a stim puts me in jitterland.
I can display properties like a stim, but IMO it doesnt act like stims do with me.. from PWO drinks, to caffeine and other stims like clen or whatnot, this just has more of a focus output.. some energy, but its a different kind..
Hard to explain..

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score

Totally different than a stimulant. You would enjoy it. IMO 100mg to start and see the effect. It was prescribed for night shift workers a lot and add/adhd. Non amphetamine

Max

Frankdoz

Registered Member
Reaction score
Can I take with eca