• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

No where to inject

Schaubie

Registered Member
Reaction score
But does any one have good info on how to find the VG lol I always find nursing things but I cant spin my hand up that way my arms not long enough

chocolatemalt

Registered Member
Reaction score
But does any one have good info on how to find the VG lol I always find nursing things but I cant spin my hand up that way my arms not long enough

My method:

Reach across with opposite hand and find your hip bone ridge right along the side of the body, neither towards front nor rear.
With all fingertips, grip the skin and pull upward about 1". This sets up the Z-track nicely.
With pin in other hand, put it in about 1-2" below the hip bone. Don't pin the bone of course.
After pin, just pull it out and then let the skin go. It'll slide down and most likely cut off any bleeding or oil leakage. Z-track success. Mostly I don't even need a tissue let alone a band-aid.

The VG zone is at least 3" long horizontally, right below that hip bone ridge. You'd have to go a good 3"+ down the leg to accidentally hit the femur (greater trochanter). So that's a large zone of pure muscle and it's deep. 1.5" pins are ok. Best pin spot for sure.

Doncoyote

Registered Member
Reaction score
I just tried the VG for the first time a few minutes ago completely painless. Wish I would have tried this spot years ago! It will definitely be in the rotation now

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
So SQ fat will get scar tissue too, like IM?

I haven't seen or read about it so I'm curious. I have had a bruise or two from belly-site slin pins tho.
mostly what I was saying is the area gets bruised from multiple pins, and you may not notice that and when you pin an area bruised from the last pin its extremely painful. I dont see any scars on my belly from slin pins kinda what I was saying earlier that I pin test in my shoulders with slin and for the last year I been pinning my TRT only in my shoulders with zero problems no pain at all