• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

No trump - russian collusion ... What say you ???

BadGas

H-AS Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I personally believed this was a big nothing burger from the start.

I know some people truly believed trump would found guilty of collusion ..

I'm looking to hear opinions, especially from those that felt trump was guilty ...

This has to be a kick in the balls to all of you...

Will this change any hearts or minds.. Will you finally give trump a chance and support him.. Or does this change nothing..
Impeach 45??

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
I knew this was bullshit from the start...sour grapes from libetards who couldn't stop crying after Hillary lost.

NOW I WANT A FUCKING APOLOGY FROM CHARLIE FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL HIS NIGGER HORSESHIT ABOUT TRUMP AND IMPEACHMENT.

BadGas

H-AS Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
I knew this was bullshit from the start...sour grapes from libetards who couldn't stop crying after Hillary lost.

NOW I WANT A FUCKING APOLOGY FROM CHARLIE FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL HIS NIGGER HORSESHIT ABOUT TRUMP AND IMPEACHMENT.

Kinda wondered how many posts til someone brought up Charlie.. LOL.
First post.. I have my answer.

Zaphod

Minor diety
Registered Member
Reaction score

:roflmao:

Swiper

Registered Member
Reaction score
5cbf4ea2b970424093b5eb950bfca1d5.jpg

Jswole220

Registered Member
Reaction score
Charlie will stay quite on this one and pretend he didn’t see it. He will however find something else to bash our president and post it.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
A waist of 25 million tax dollars. Now they want to investigate the investagation. More waisted money by that drunk bitch nancy pelosi.
Watch "Is Nancy Pelosi drunk?" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/bxc-UhqBGb4
shes talking about intelligence yet she can’t use her words effectively...lol. We should vote trumps daughter into office in 2024. That’d really piss the left off. A republican woman breaking the gender barrier first haha

socalmk6gti

Registered Member
Reaction score
shes talking about intelligence yet she can’t use her words effectively...lol. We should vote trumps daughter into office in 2024. That’d really piss the left off. A republican woman breaking the gender barrier first haha
Honestly Ivanka is well embedded into our political system. She is well spoken and very educated. Not to mention she's beautiful. I thought Condoleeza Rice would make a great President but now I think Ivanka should run after Trump's second term.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
Charlie will stay quite on this one and pretend he didn’t see it. He will however find something else to bash our president and post it.
libs are to busy crying they cant figure out how face reality

20180620_165601.gif

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
D6B1C37B-3984-4FF9-A916-AE2F80717612.jpeg I drew this at work today for all you trumpets out there...lol.

Id shit if this was is new campaign slogan!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

She has Alzheimer's and can barely form a sentence, she's a worthless piece of shit.

https://youtu.be/uVgjpGPr6-A

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Every single person with common sense knew this was coming... Trump haters choose their misguided Trump hatred over the country, every time. Every MSM reporter and every single elected Democrat who accused and crucified POTUS should have to publically apologize to Trump and his family, then resign.

charley

Registered Member
Reaction score

work on your spelling , you spell like trumpy… trump is a liar, despite how poorly both of you spell.. :roflmao:

As an adjective,
quiet
means "free from noise"; it can also be a noun or a verb. Quit is a verb meaning "to stop" or "to leave."
Quite
is an adjective meaning "completely" or "to a considerable extent; rather."

Jswole220

Registered Member
Reaction score
work on your spelling , you spell like trumpy… trump is a liar, despite how poorly both of you spell.. :roflmao:

As an adjective,
quiet
means "free from noise"; it can also be a noun or a verb. Quit is a verb meaning "to stop" or "to leave."
Quite
is an adjective meaning "completely" or "to a considerable extent; rather."
Blame your liberal fags who created auto correct on iPhone. I understand your upset right now tho and can’t stand the fact that all the cnn you’ve been watching was just a bunch of bull shit like everyone has been telling you.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Blame your liberal fags who created auto correct on iPhone. I understand your upset right now tho and can’t stand the fact that all the cnn you’ve been watching was just a bunch of bull shit like everyone has been telling you.

Yep. Thousands of hours down the drain. Lol

Stupid commie wigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

charley

Registered Member
Reaction score

lol.. so Trumpian, it's your phone's fault :roflmao:

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
lol.. so Trumpian, it's your phone's fault :roflmao:

Where the fuck is my apology you God damn communist wigger?

You and every stupid libertard have created division in our country... your blind hatred for your president steered you to CNN and morning Joe group think.

You must be left with such a huge void in your life now. Nothing else to talk about but poor grammar. LOLZ

Last edited:

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
CNN ratings dropped after the report, so you know based on ratings these news organizations will have to pivot to another we gotta get trump bullshit to keep viewers and those suffering from Trump derangement syndrome will follow

tommygunz

Fuck Your Feelings
Registered Member
Reaction score
Let’s look at this from purely a neutral position.

A 300 page report summarized to 4 pages in less than 48 hours is an insufficient job by the AG. Showing the claim of no collusion or obstruction of justice is just Barr’s opinion. When the report says there’s not enough evidence to prove it or exonerate it, that basically means there IS proof, just not enough to prosecute.

Now take a deeper look at what this will really become. This sets up a playbook for SDNY court to pursue legal actions against Trump and his bought and paid for AG will be able to do nothing to save him.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score

A 300 page report summarized to 4 pages in less than 48 hours is an insufficient job by the AG. Showing the claim of no collusion or obstruction of justice is just Barr’s opinion. When the report says there’s not enough evidence to prove it or exonerate it, that basically means there IS proof, just not enough to prosecute.

Now take a deeper look at what this will really become. This sets up a playbook for SDNY court to pursue legal actions against Trump and his bought and paid for AG will be able to do nothing to save him.
I dont see how you can interpenetrate it that way, if there is PROOF than there is evidence? no evidence equals no proof. And his lawyer recorded all conversations without Trump knowing then they would have Trump telling him to pay stormy daniels. And they wire tapped trump before the elections at trump tower so they have all his conversations recorded. just think about it bro, he was investigated and recorded before he even knew about or was elected a lot of shit could have been said over the last 3 years yet they have nothing. I believe they hate Trump so much that if they even had the smallest piece of evidence get him it would have happened already

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
I think his lawyer Cohen probably wasnt a good lawyer and was forced to pay people off to make shit go away and made himself look like he had outstanding negotiating skills. Trump and his other clients probably thought he was awesome cause they pay him and shit goes away exactly what you want and it all seems above board.

Swiper

Registered Member
Reaction score

lol

tommygunz

Fuck Your Feelings
Registered Member
Reaction score
I dont see how you can interpenetrate it that way, if there is PROOF than there is evidence? no evidence equals no proof. And his lawyer recorded all conversations without Trump knowing then they would have Trump telling him to pay stormy daniels. And they wire tapped trump before the elections at trump tower so they have all his conversations recorded. just think about it bro, he was investigated and recorded before he even knew about or was elected a lot of shit could have been said over the last 3 years yet they have nothing. I believe they hate Trump so much that if they even had the smallest piece of evidence get him it would have happened already

Convincing your hand selected AG vs convincing a jury are two different things.

I think his lawyer Cohen probably wasnt a good lawyer and was forced to pay people off to make shit go away and made himself look like he had outstanding negotiating skills. Trump and his other clients probably thought he was awesome cause they pay him and shit goes away exactly what you want and it all seems above board.

I agree.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
Convincing your hand selected AG vs convincing a jury are two different things.

I agree.
the AG just reviewed the report and submitted a summery, mueller spent 2 years turning over rocks and handed the AG a report saying there will be no further indictments. the AG had no call in the investigation nor the report nor the call to say no more indictments. its over.