• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

No Test Cycles..??

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who has done any..??
Type of results..???

Before all that say No..
Best cycle with all PR's at 42...
300mgs of EQ blend
100mgs of Tren E
50mgs of Dbol

At 42 yrs old..at 177lbs..
Incline Bench..315x 4 reps..
Bent over Rows..315x 6 reps..2sets
DB presses..120lbs 6 reps..2sets

My diet sucked..I was going thru my parents deaths..drank and drugged..but the Tren push past all that..
OH...Yeah..without Test..
Z...

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Who has done any..??
Type of results..???

Before all that say No..
Best cycle with all PR's at 42...
300mgs of EQ blend
100mgs of Tren E
50mgs of Dbol

At 42 yrs old..at 177lbs..
Incline Bench..315x 4 reps..
Bent over Rows..315x 6 reps..2sets
DB presses..120lbs 6 reps..2sets

My diet sucked..I was going thru my parents deaths..drank and drugged..but the Tren push past all that..
OH...Yeah..without Test..
Z...
I haven't but I know its a thing with the middle eastern boys that like to run higher amounts of Tren with other AAS and no test ( not all of them do this).. They seem to do very well with it for the ones that do, some of these boys are absolute monster's.. Guys coming out of Kuwiat are looking nasty..

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
They hated Testosterone in the Arnold to Lee Haney years.....They called it a "dirty drug" 60's-80's
Then people started getting huge... the TRUE mass monsters of the late 80's, 90's and now...Testosterone was used in large doses by the big boys.
So, which body type do you want? The nice lines and shapes of the 60's-80's guys?
Or
The mass monsters.

Slin and GH was also a huge reason for the mass guys but still... Test is best Imho.

Nasty-Bam

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard about more and more guys running gear without test. Definitely thinking about trying it in the near future always thought of test being the building block of a cycle though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk