• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

No sleep

craigmac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would you keep training if you are barely sleeping? Been a good 2 weeks like this where it's almost nothing at all. I Fall asleep at 11 or 12 and wake up few hours later can't fall back asleep. Always struggled with sleep. I can't remember the last time I slept through the night actually. Probably 6 months or more for sure. Especially bad lately. My workouts are obviously lagging because of this, but I'm still doing it. I don't have any benzos, just trazodone. which makes me drowsy enough to drift off but not knock me out through the night. My main concern is how it's affecting my recovery and progress from training. Any Input is appreciated. Thanks

Have you tried an otc sleep aid? I use diphenhydramine hcl, it's Benadryl but sold as a sleep aid and it's cheaper, I still have nights where I wake up at 2 or 3 and have trouble getting back to sleep but doesn't happen very often

There's other ones you can try if you don't like that

Could be cortisol related. A major side effect of overtraining is elevated cortisol levels. If you're not sleeping you're not recovering efficiently and continuing to train could exacerbate the problem. You might get bloods to check your cortisol level and try dialing back your workouts to low intensity stuff or even yoga if you're into that

I have sleep issues do to shift work (I work third shift). I also find I have issues sleeping WHEN I'm over training. Typically happens every other month, mainly because I do so many six days in a row. I suggest a few days off from the gym to reset.

I have sleep issues do to shift work (I work third shift). I also find I have issues sleeping WHEN I'm over training. Typically happens every other month, mainly because I do so many six days in a row. I suggest a few days off from the gym to reset.

I go the the gym 4 days a week. Usually Monday Tuesday Thursday Sunday. That is probably over training due to lack of sleep. The gym actually feels more like time off compared to the shit I deal with at home and work.

Like someone said benadryl helps and try to chill on electronics also sounds stupid but reading can make me tired....... melatonin helps too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

That is on the upper end of dosing for insomnia. My Dr. prescribes 1-2 100mg to kick start sleep when my insomnia is at it's worse and then it goes back down to 25-50mg a nite. Dosing at those levels normally impact you the following day. Try taking it an hour or two earlier.

I feel your pain. I have been dealing with insomnia for over 20 years. My Dr. put me on Ambien, Xanax and trazadone, which seems to be working very well.

LowT

That is on the upper end of dosing for insomnia. My Dr. prescribes 1-2 100mg to kick start sleep when my insomnia is at it's worse and then it goes back down to 25-50mg a nite. Dosing at those levels normally impact you the following day. Try taking it an hour or two earlier.

I feel your pain. I have been dealing with insomnia for over 20 years. My Dr. put me on Ambien, Xanax and trazadone, which seems to be working very well.

LowT

Might as well add a couple shots of tequila to the cocktail mixture you've got going on .

LowT

I'm a VA patient and none of my doctors will entertain any use of benzos. It's frustrating. I could probably get them on my own again. They are nice for short term use then an equal break because tolerance builds so fast and I do have a tendency to misuse them.

- - - Updated - - -

Might as well add a couple shots of tequila to the cocktail mixture you've got going on .

Who takes Xanax without a few shots?

I'm a VA patient and none of my doctors will entertain any use of benzos. It's frustrating. I could probably get them on my own again. They are nice for short term use then an equal break because tolerance builds so fast and I do have a tendency to misuse them.

- - - Updated - - -

Who takes Xanax without a few shots?

Uggh Xanax is one of the most powerful benzos you can get. I agree though, a few shots, a 2mg xanny bar, plus some kratom and you're in heaven.

Last night was brutal. Fell asleep at 1130 woke up at 3 couldn't get back to sleep. Took 2 benadryl and ate a pbj with milk just didn't happen. Been taking care of my kid all morning doing chores running errands. Now I have a break and want to lift. Is this really counter productive? Even if I go the gym and have to walk out because I'm so beat I still go just to know that I tried. Just keep disciplined

Doxylamine Succinate is the stongest OTC... problem is it makes you sluggish the next morning. But anyone who cant sleep knows the torture of not sleeping. Give that a try its available at some super chain stores.

Last night was brutal. Fell asleep at 1130 woke up at 3 couldn't get back to sleep. Took 2 benadryl and ate a pbj with milk just didn't happen. Been taking care of my kid all morning doing chores running errands. Now I have a break and want to lift. Is this really counter productive? Even if I go the gym and have to walk out because I'm so beat I still go just to know that I tried. Just keep disciplined

Are you on Tren? Are you taking a PWO or any other caffeine?

Are you on Tren? Are you taking a PWO or any other caffeine?

He's taking addy for sure, and if he's on tren too then yeah... no wonder he can't sleep. I think he said he does shift work to which rapes the body and mind.

He's taking addy for sure, and if he's on tren too then yeah... no wonder he can't sleep. I think he said he does shift work to which rapes the body and mind.

Why are you talking shit? I have been on Tren for a while. QqqqqFeb-april NPP with 200 test.. In April I pissed hot for a few things my doctor didn't know about and she took my Addy away. 60mg IR for 5 years just like that. No Mercy. It's been hard

Yah that doesn't sound right if your doctor would make you go cold turkey like that. I personally recommend stop taking everything until you get fixed.

Get Shredded!
Why are you talking shit? I have been on Tren for a while. QqqqqFeb-april NPP with 200 test.. In April I pissed hot for a few things my doctor didn't know about and she took my Addy away. 60mg IR for 5 years just like that. No Mercy. It's been hard

Try dropping the Tren? Tren is known for many things, one of them "Tren-somnia". I cant stay asleep on Tren.

Yah that doesn't sound right if your doctor would make you go cold turkey like that. I personally recommend stop taking everything until you get fixed.

Cold turkey. I pleaded with the entire team that is over the mental health doc in charge of me. Mostly politics im sure because it's VA guidelines but I'm doing ok I think. I stopped being angry about it but it's definitely been an issue

You really need to drop the tren, you're going to end up killing yourself.

Why would you say that? That will never happen. Go to your Walmart. I think I'm good. // It would make you sick to know how much attention I give myself. as soon as I could worry I did about things I shouldn't have but it has separated me from the rest and kept me alive despite all my self destructive efforts. I will live as long as I want to

maybe drink a cup of milk and do some pullups or weightlifting before sleeping is useful for you to sleep well. Hope you gonna a good sleep every night soon.

Back