• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

No One Wants to Work in Biden's America

Charliehorse

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's true. Ive tried to hire people 3 times in the last year.
People set up an interview and no show - one time, 6 in a day, no call, no show.

Indeed gets paid $30 every time you accept a resume so it might be something there also, lol.

Are people still able to ride unemployment because of Covid?

il_570xN.631580567_szf5.jpg

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
Seems like can't get another person for the IT team I lead...they show up for interview then ghost. Even IT or technical fields aren't immune.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
My BIL has hired twoguys in his IT biz. Both extensive, repetitive interviews, negotiation of compensation and agreed upon start date. A fair amount of autonomy with IT rate pay.
Both just no showed. Not even a call.

I told him be thankful he dodged two bullets. Can you imagine cunts like that working for you?

FARMATON

ASF Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
"Burning the 3 am oil" (to avoid being SHOT IN THE HEAD!) Yes, yes, they are very.... "Industrious" people. Poor bastards.

American companies of all sizes got away with paying low wages for hard work. They got away with screwing people out of pensions, paychecks, benefits, overtime pay, injury claims and much more. They took tyrannical top-down posturing into every workplace so workplaces became undesirable environments in general. Yeah, people who have spent 20-40 years working have had their share of being used for cheap & tossed when deemed a liability to the business model, good worker or not. People have had enough of being bullied by morons with manager badges, or managing terrible employees because the company won't pay for real talent.

All of the freebies for the Scam-demic are gone, have been gone for a while. (at least for American citizens, the illegals still get a free ride).

They decimated the small to mid-size business with the lockdown bs, the privately owned family stuff. Those were the better jobs typically.

Whats left is Corporation slave jobs. You think the District Manager of a Walmart Super Store is any happier than the Wal-Mart Customer Return Desk employee? Corporate jobs suck. All of them.

MANY people want to work, but they don't want to work 40-50 hours in PC wokism being pushed around by someone making $1 an hour more than them, for a paycheck that won't cover the rent much less allow for any inflation, or a FUTURE!

The other side is we trained 2 whole generations to "go to college" where they increasing learned LESS marketable skills.
No business wants to pay high wages, esp for poor labor.

The fires are burning in every part of our economy, its not just 1 fire or 1 policy or 1 event. Its a fire-storm.
The orchestrated take-down of the mighty American Machine... through culture-killing subversion & by corrupt policy in every arena.

Get tough, get smart & get ready. Times are gonna get VERY hard.

so1970

Registered Member
Reaction score
Where I work they are starting deck hands out at almost 300 a day. Within 3 years they can be in the wheelhouse making 650 a day plus and we can't get anyone. It's that way at almost every company I know of. We started paying an extra 100 a day to deck crews to ride over just to keep going

dale.c

OG
Registered Member
Reaction score
I know I can’t find anyone to work for shit, i even offer to pay them $45-$50 per hr. and can’t get a sumbitch to work !!
Meanwhile the illegals and crack dealer’s are getting free food, insurance and money plus free otc goods and other gov. given shit.
Hell i still haven’t gotten the first stimulus check from those fukrs !!

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Demturdia destroys all thats good in America.
Poisonous, treasonous retards.

MindlessWork

Registered Member
Reaction score
My BIL has hired twoguys in his IT biz. Both extensive, repetitive interviews, negotiation of compensation and agreed upon start date. A fair amount of autonomy with IT rate pay.
Both just no showed. Not even a call.

I told him be thankful he dodged two bullets. Can you imagine cunts like that working for you?
That kind of ground my gears too...there's lots of open jobs even at the hospital I work at...insane.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
I know I can’t find anyone to work for shit, i even offer to pay them $45-$50 per hr. and can’t get a sumbitch to work !!
Meanwhile the illegals and crack dealer’s are getting free food, insurance and money plus free otc goods and other gov. given shit.
Hell i still haven’t gotten the first stimulus check from those fukrs !!
Jesus. I want to come work for you. That's kick ass money IMO.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
That kind of ground my gears too...there's lots of open jobs even at the hospital I work at...insane.
Facts! We have had a time getting people at the hospital I work at too!

I'm like wtf are these new grads doing? Think more and more people are taking travel jobs bc its killer money.