• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

No on the exotic oils please!

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Which lab source on here sells injectables that does not contain mct or EO or Guac? Looking for plain and simple grape seed, or cotton seed or any other oil.

P. S. Do not direct me to Ace labs, please. No bueno.

Wardamn

Registered Member
Reaction score
Alpha sigma labs

Bob the builder

Registered Member
Reaction score
Which lab source on here sells injectables that does not contain mct or EO or Guac? Looking for plain and simple grape seed, or cotton seed or any other oil.

Why not ace labs? I’ve never used them, just curious why you say no bueno.

Wardamn

Registered Member
Reaction score
I believe the Ace bones line is Sesame.

joos23

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
King Labs only uses mct oil

Phill

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score

HFO3

NO LIMITS.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

If I wanted specific information such as you’ve asked, I’d reach out to each source with a copy and paste PM asking what they used, you’re getting your info 2nd hand when you don’t have to, just my 2 cents for you
Good luck

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
I can understand not wanting EO or Guaiacol, but curious why you don't like MCT? IMO it's way better than GSO, CSO, etc.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
My girl Fantasia at the local Gentlemen’s Club rubs coconut oil all over herself. She’s pretty exotic. I guess that makes MCT exotic too.

Anyone know who cooks in Crisco too? I am not interested in these new, exotic cooking oils.

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
I can understand not wanting EO or Guaiacol, but curious why you don't like MCT? IMO it's way better than GSO, CSO, etc.
How is it better? It causes swelling at the site for me, along with pain and low grade fever

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
How is it better? It causes swelling at the site for me, along with pain and low grade fever
I've done gear for a better part of 3 decades and the only gear to give me Acne is MCT oil based carriers.
EO and Guicaolol I get very sick from both.... BUT some people handle it just fine.

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
I've done gear for a better part of 3 decades and the only gear to give me Acne is MCT oil based carriers.
EO and Guicaolol I get very sick from both.... BUT some people handle it just fine.
Save your breath with this guy. He’s a fake INT account attempting to steer people away from domestic and towards INT orders.

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
You and I both

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Well that's two sources you've given given up on..and with NO feedback is to WHY...
I've asked and others have..what happened..??

Not a good start and open to receive some harsh replies from reps and user's of said sources..I stand WITH ACE...
Never a Problem..not in yrs..!!!

If I were the OP...
Either explain soon or be prepared for the Whirlwind of Members chiming IN...

Just a heads up Brother...
Z...

Seymour Butts

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ace does use sesame in the Bones line. Ace products are all top quality, no matter what line or oil.

ItalianMuscle

Registered Member
Reaction score
how is MCT better than GSO,CSO OR SFO? MCT is junk in my opinion, for one people are allergic to it. Food grade oils like SFO are best in my opinion. It maybe a little bit thicker, but who the hell cares? And if source is using guicaolol oil, he can't get shit to hold. Plus the stuff stinks and its horrible to inject.

Smokescreen_666

Reaction score
how is MCT better than GSO,CSO OR SFO? MCT is junk in my opinion, for one people are allergic to it. Food grade oils like SFO are best in my opinion. It maybe a little bit thicker, but who the hell cares? And if source is using guicaolol oil, he can't get shit to hold. Plus the stuff stinks and its horrible to inject.
My hats off to you, sir. I'd like to shake your hand. MCT is cheap, therefore why used. All in all, it's garbage.

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Pretty much most know why MCT is used..if not..Well..
Z...