• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NJ Doctor Goes to Prison for Prescribing Steroids to Bodybuilders

So the cops were prescribed pharma anadrol and anavar for a year long investigation. That is pretty damn funny I’m sure that a good bit of it was ingested .

So the cops were prescribed pharma anadrol and anavar for a year long investigation. That is pretty damn funny I’m sure that a good bit of it was ingested .

No way were those cops not on gear. To convince a doc with his freedom and license on the line that they were legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way were those cops not on gear. To convince a doc with his freedom and license on the line that they were legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly they took some volunteers from the weight room “hey see if big Scott from traffic wants to help us bust some dr and get free gear” why would the investigation take a whole year .

Not to mention these cops wanted more gear so they bust this guy and most likely pinch some of his stash in the evidence room...seems legit. And taking a year to investigate this doctor while they obtained gear from him sounds fishy.

That same week more than a dozen coke dealers had their cases dismissed....and the dog and pony show continues
Go figure. Would not be surprised if those dealers paid "protection money" under the table to the cops or even the judge.

Last edited:
I really think we could take AAS legality to the Supreme Court.

Not even joking... I feel like I was born incorrectly and that having test in my body at 1750ng/dL is how God should’ve made me. We all make mistakes....(just kidding God, much love)

anyways, these wack jobs are allowed to believe they were given incorrect biological genders at birth and they can receive hormone treatments, treatments that insurance now covers and in some cases the American taxpayers are paying for...

fuck this... any lawyers here? I wanna take this shit to trial.

hard to get behind the po-po when they’re doing this shit.

Back