• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Nipro pins problems??

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've only ever used GPZ for my pins and have always gotten either BD 3ml 25g or Exel 28-29g Slin pins. This time I decided to try Nipro pins bc they also carry 27g needle tips. So I ordered 100, 23g 3ml Nipros and 100 27g needle tips. The problem I'm now facing is the oil (which is Dutch so super runny) is still hard as hell to push through the 27g needle. So I end up shaking the needle from pushing so hard, which often causes me to break a vein and I get a Tren type cough. Anyone have similar issues with Nipro pins? Or is this more due to using a tiny needle on a 3ml pin? My oils flow perfectly fine in any Slin pin, the smaller barrel seems to generate better pressure despite the tiny needle gauge.

heavyhitter

Board Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m not a big fan of nipro needles. Seems like the tips have barns on them a lot that are painful, and I have also noticed it’s hard to push through them.

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
I’m not a big fan of nipro needles. Seems like the tips have barns on them a lot that are painful, and I have also noticed it’s hard to push through them.

Damn I figured.. I also always notice an air bubble stays in the area beneath the tip that just won't push out. I'll just order some slin pins since I don't plan on running anything for a while besides 300mg of test. Thanks brother!

Last edited:

MGM

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yea they sucked when I got them

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nipro barrels are solid, but the needles are shit. Dull right out of the box, inconsistent, and thick walls that make the oil flow slow

Jswole220

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've only ever used GPZ for my pins and have always gotten either BD 3ml 25g or Exel 28-29g Slin pins. This time I decided to try Nipro pins bc they also carry 27g needle tips. So I ordered 100, 23g 3ml Nipros and 100 27g needle tips. The problem I'm now facing is the oil (which is Dutch so super runny) is still hard as hell to push through the 27g needle. So I end up shaking the needle from pushing so hard, which often causes me to break a vein and I get a Tren type cough. Anyone have similar issues with Nipro pins? Or is this more due to using a tiny needle on a 3ml pin? My oils flow perfectly fine in any Slin pin, the smaller barrel seems to generate better pressure despite the tiny needle gauge.
Nipro sucks. Very low quality syringes and dull needles. BD is my first choice and excel is my second. I won’t use any other syringes. When I did try nipro the needles were extremely dull and the plunger would randomly disintegrate. Using every day common oils like test cyp in gso or test e in mct and the plunger would start to literally disintegrate and pieces of black plunger would be floating all around in the barrels with the oils. I wasted a few shots before I said never again and tossed them. I tried to continue to use the separate 25g needles and about a week after I gave up on the syringe I gave up on the needles because of how dull they were and I literally had to force every injection in. BD and Excel never had those issues and the needles just slip right into the skin and muscle with little force.

I also tried ordering the 27g 1/2 inch nipro needles and I experienced the same thing you did using BD and Excel syringes. For some reason the oil just will not flow through them at all. I have 27g and 28g 1/2 inch needles I found googling from some medical website and the oil flows through extremely easy. Try google. You’d be surprised how many medical supplies websites you’ll find that sell all kind of sizes needles from various brands. Nipro has been ha ds down the worst I’ve tried out of quite a few different brands.

Getpinned2

Registered Member
Reaction score
They seem a little dull to me. More of a pinch .

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
BD all the way. 3ml. 23g 1.5 in. never,ever had a problem (just me)

Jswole220

Registered Member
Reaction score
BD all the way. 3ml. 23g 1.5 in. never,ever had a problem (just me)
Serious question for you. I see a handful of guys using extremely large needles. Why don’t you use a 1in needle and why not a smaller gauge? 1in is big enough for anyone and 25g you will still get a nice quick flow. I just don’t see the point to using these extra large needles when it’s unnecessary and unless I’m missing something provides no extra benefit. If anything they are counterproductive because of all the extra scar tissue build up.

hot rod

Registered Member
Reaction score
thats why i put " just me " on there. im not suggesting that its better or worse, just saying ive been using them for thirty years on and off. im not an expert on syringes. what i do know is ive done hundreds of inj. w/ these and i have very little scar tissue, never had a lump and have very, very little problem w/pip. i dont know if the bigger,longer needle maybe bypasses certain layers of fat or what, but i see on here every day about people having all kinds of problems from clogged needles to absesses to major pip. i just dont have these problems. maybe im lucky, but im certainly not saying there is anything wrong w/smaller shorter needles. i simply just state what works for me and has for a long time. take it or leave it my friend

drealdeal

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah I'm constantly finding burrs on the needles w them too.

GarlicChicken

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nipro sucks. Very low quality syringes and dull needles. BD is my first choice and excel is my second. I won’t use any other syringes. When I did try nipro the needles were extremely dull and the plunger would randomly disintegrate. Using every day common oils like test cyp in gso or test e in mct and the plunger would start to literally disintegrate and pieces of black plunger would be floating all around in the barrels with the oils. I wasted a few shots before I said never again and tossed them. I tried to continue to use the separate 25g needles and about a week after I gave up on the syringe I gave up on the needles because of how dull they were and I literally had to force every injection in. BD and Excel never had those issues and the needles just slip right into the skin and muscle with little force.

I also tried ordering the 27g 1/2 inch nipro needles and I experienced the same thing you did using BD and Excel syringes. For some reason the oil just will not flow through them at all. I have 27g and 28g 1/2 inch needles I found googling from some medical website and the oil flows through extremely easy. Try google. You’d be surprised how many medical supplies websites you’ll find that sell all kind of sizes needles from various brands. Nipro has been ha ds down the worst I’ve tried out of quite a few different brands.
I never had issues with nipro barrels or plungers. But I also haven't used them for years because I switched to exel with the little nipple on the plunger. The nipro needles are dog shit

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
BD are the best, and Excel are pretty good too. I have some excel 22g then switch to 27g no problems

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
BD and Terumo are good. I've gotten shitty dull excels before, had to switch out all the needles on em.

Jshredz

Registered Member
Reaction score

Yes bro you are correct in your assumption.
It's basic physics.
You oil will flow easier going from a 1ml barrel into a 27g needle than if you try to use a 3ml syringe.

If your using a 3ml syringe and just use a 25g pin.

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes bro you are correct in your assumption.
It's basic physics.
You oil will flow easier going from a 1ml barrel into a 27g needle than if you try to use a 3ml syringe.

If your using a 3ml syringe and just use a 25g pin.

I would love it if they came out with 1.5 ml Slin pins. I realize that would make for a long ass barrel but I'd buy them.

ArgonCoagulator

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up guys! I'll probably keep using them for a while longer since I'm only pinning half a CC of test every 3 days. But I'll def not buy them again. The 27g tips actually Peirce quite well, just the plunger is hard to push I have to muscle it in.

Jshredz

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would love it if they came out with 1.5 ml Slin pins. I realize that would make for a long ass barrel but I'd buy them.
You can always pick up some norm-jects 1ml syringes to use with those 27g needles

BTC

Registered Member
Reaction score
Never really had an issue with nipro. They aren't the best but are ok. I get pins and barrels right from ebay...cheap, fast... no bullshitting around.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have that issue now and then.. what I do is pull the plunger back once I get oil in there and move it back and forth like a piston, lubing up the barrel..

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Nipro barrels blow goats.

They did the exact same thing to me in the past and unless I pulled the oil back and forth inside the barrel like someone else mentioned I could hardly pin.

Have never used them again.