• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Nfl season

Shotta609

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What everyone looking forward to the most this season? What’s your Super Bowl matchup look like?

Boykinben82

Registered Member
Reaction score
From everyone here at the FARMA*TON Team, with the utmost sincerity:
"FUCK THE NFL!!!"
(N
ow For Leftists)
If I wasn’t completely sold on Farmaton after their great customer service I am now!!!

Tren_Setter253

Your local pharmacist
Registered Member
Reaction score
Bills mafia looking dangerous bro, I’m a hawks fan so I hope we go 1-16 to get that #1 pick. I think the bills are a lock out of the AFC if Josh Allen doesn’t get hurt. The NFC is hard to say, I’d like to say the rams again but with Odell gone cooper kupp is alone with a weak WR core. It’s Early in the season but bills look like the most complete team.

Draig

Registered Member
Reaction score
College only here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
Buffalo vs Dallas

The year of the Buffalo! Revenge super bowl …

If the redskins picked a better name like “wetbacks” or “gooks” or “basketball Americans” ya know… something that told woke pc culture vultures to go fuck themselves… id root for them to win it all..

But, been disappointed by Buffalo since I was 4 years old so I wouldn’t mind a ring. Just wish flutie coulda been the one to break the curse… and the 90’s icons could have gotten the job done.

Wouldn’t mind Buffalo beating Tampa bay Brady in the big game either. Kinda wish Buffalo woulda resigned Beasley instead of wanting to pay Beckhams diva pussy ass big money.

Otherwise…I agree with the “fuck the nfl” motto …

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
My Detroit Lions are Super Bowl bound.... We do have the most entertaining Head Coach in the NFL... Other than that the best thing about the NFL is fantasy football..

Fletcher

FARMA*TON Rep
Registered Member
Reaction score
Buffalo vs Dallas

The year of the Buffalo! Revenge super bowl …

If the redskins picked a better name like “wetbacks” or “gooks” or “basketball Americans” ya know… something that told woke pc culture vultures to go fuck themselves… id root for them to win it all..

But, been disappointed by Buffalo since I was 4 years old so I wouldn’t mind a ring. Just wish flutie coulda been the one to break the curse… and the 90’s icons could have gotten the job done.

Wouldn’t mind Buffalo beating Tampa bay Brady in the big game either. Kinda wish Buffalo woulda resigned Beasley instead of wanting to pay Beckhams diva pussy ass big money.

Otherwise…I agree with the “fuck the nfl” motto …
Lifetime Bills fan. Figures they improve dramatically after I swear off the NFL.
I wont be going back. "Fuck America"? Na, fuck your League.

Tren_Setter253

Your local pharmacist
Registered Member
Reaction score
My Detroit Lions are Super Bowl bound.... We do have the most entertaining Head Coach in the NFL... Other than that the best thing about the NFL is fantasy football..
Love Dan Campbell. Watched their hard knocks this season and he’s definitely building a winning culture. The lions don’t have the players to compete with the top but your locker room energy is on point.

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
Love Dan Campbell. Watched their hard knocks this season and he’s definitely building a winning culture. The lions don’t have the players to compete with the top but your locker room energy is on point.
How can anyone not love this guy. The players play their balls off for him. You are correct we need some more talent on defense but are on the upswing