• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NFL decision reversal!

twisted

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
NFL announce there decision to reverse the kneeling policy...I think its bullshit and sports have no place for protest..I believe its disrespectful and unpatriotic!.... I'm wondering what football team is going to sign Kaepernick lol....

NFL announce there decision to reverse the kneeling policy...I think its bullshit and sports have no place for protest..I believe its disrespectful and unpatriotic!.... I'm wondering what football team is going to sign Kaepernick lol....

No team is going to sign him for a few reasons.
1. He doesn't want to play football anymore. His last workout disaster proves that. He's more interested in being a martyr than actually playing.
2. He wants 20 million plus just to sit down to talk about a contract
3. He sucks without Jim coaching him. He's a backup at best in the NFL with no drive. Plus the baggage his gf comes with as well.
4. He's been out of the league to long.

Liar MILF King! You a Bills fan and for the first time in 20 years, they have a very good chance to win their division.
Athletes are over paid. I won’t watch anything but re run female long jump, pole vault and beach volleyball.

Women's college softball and volleyball are the things to watch. Such athleticism or something like that

Women's college softball and volleyball are the things to watch. Such athleticism or something like that

Dear God the amount of nice round asses on the college volleyball players is amazing. According to a non scientific poll I have done of women that played college softball a majority of female players are lesbians :(. Still women's college volleyball have the nicest uniforms bar none.

Liar MILF King! You a Bills fan and for the first time in 20 years, they have a very good chance to win their division.

they don’t ever win when I watch them anyways. Watch me not tune in or go to any games... undefeated ring season for buffalo. Fuck em! I hope it happens ... I like josh Allen

they don’t ever win when I watch them anyways. Watch me not tune in or go to any games... undefeated ring season for buffalo. Fuck em! I hope it happens ... I like josh Allen

Fuck it I am a Cardinals fan but I know we have talked that any team that made a yearly tradition of throwing dildos with Tom Brady's name on them at the game is good in my book. I will root for them this year. Looking at how the NFL does have better league parity than any other to make 4 Super Bowls in a row win or lose is something to respect. They had what 6 or 7 hall of fame players on that squad?

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck it I am a Cardinals fan but I know we have talked that any team that made a yearly tradition of throwing dildos with Tom Brady's name on them at the game is good in my book. I will root for them this year. Looking at how the NFL does have better league parity than any other to make 4 Super Bowls in a row win or lose is something to respect. They had what 6 or 7 hall of fame players on that squad?

i got a cardinals beer mug... plus ... my partner in crime at work is a die hard Arizona cardinals fan so... if buffalo ever sells to gaynada.. I’m a cardinals fan too.

plus... misery loves company bro 😉

Athletes are over paid. I won’t watch anything but re run female long jump, pole vault and beach volleyball.

seriously tho... if you’re looking for a rabbit hole full of boner worthy female athletes there’s this one Channel called spoops .. safe for work and totally worth a 15 min break

Is it me or is he kind of jacked for a QB- seems pretty big

Is it me or is he kind of jacked for a QB- seems pretty big
he’s Tim Tebow sized bro.

another white boy that got ex-communicated from the league for non conformity - he didn’t throw right but he won games ... go figure!

Josh Allen’s a big dude... Wyoming college I think. Prolly lotta chores as a kid. I think he’s a good dude honestly. Needs to stop getting smashed tho or he’ll be another retired early stat

I think he has a big upside. He's got some speed and the size to hurt teams with his legs and he seems to have a cannon for an arm. His completion percentage hopefully will improve over the next few years along with less interceptions. I was impressed with him when I watched his game against the Cowboys this year.

another white boy that got ex-communicated from the league for non conformity - he didn’t throw right but he won games ... go figure!

Josh Allen’s a big dude... Wyoming college I think. Prolly lotta chores as a kid. I think he’s a good dude honestly. Needs to stop getting smashed tho or he’ll be another retired early stat

If I had to start a franchise and my choice was between Tebow or Kap. I'm taking Tebow every single time. You can't teach heart and a winner mentality. It might not look pretty at times but Tebow got it done. Also a legend in college football...

Oh and Josh Allen.. he sucks but if he can become accurate throwing the ball down field and not make mental mistakes like the end of the playoff game. He can go down as the 3rd best bills qb ever

Dear God the amount of nice round asses on the college volleyball players is amazing. According to a non scientific poll I have done of women that played college softball a majority of female players are lesbians :(. Still women's college volleyball have the nicest uniforms bar none.

It makes for must see TV!!

If I had to start a franchise and my choice was between Tebow or Kap. I'm taking Tebow every single time. You can't teach heart and a winner mentality. It might not look pretty at times but Tebow got it done. Also a legend in college football...

Oh and Josh Allen.. he sucks but if he can become accurate throwing the ball down field and not make mental mistakes like the end of the playoff game. He can go down as the 3rd best bills qb ever

hahaha fuck dude... 3rd best huh? Ok, I agree.. 1.) Doug flutie 2.) Jim Kelley 3.) frank reich 4.) josh Allen (maybe?) ... you ain’t gotta be the best to win... look at fucking joe flacco - overrated a bit lol

anyways that’s my all time best for buffalo under center lol

im a list maker, whattya want from me?

hahaha fuck dude... 3rd best huh? Ok, I agree.. 1.) Doug flutie 2.) Jim Kelley 3.) frank reich 4.) josh Allen (maybe?) ... you ain’t gotta be the best to win... look at fucking joe flacco - overrated a bit lol

anyways that’s my all time best for buffalo under center lol

im a list maker, whattya want from me?

I'm surprised you didn't have Rob pretty boy Johnson at 3... Buffalo legend lol... I have Allen over Reich. Other than the biggest playoff comeback ever what did he do in Buffalo?
Joe flacco rolled the dice and won. Winning the super bowl in a contract year they had no choice not to pay up..one of the rare times it greatly paid off

Cucks, letting inmates run the asylum, no place for protests, opinion, personal gain. If many did it at our jobs we would be reprimanded, fired, not pampered/babied, cucked...

I hate pro-sports for what they have become, only watch Bruins/NHL these days, hockey has yet to be ruined (I wonder why).

Get Shredded!
My family has given a lot to defend this way of life WE all enjoy...................Freedom isn't FREE.spit on the Flag,knee at a game if you want too.....just pack your shit and get out.....Wait ,,I'll pack your shit for you,and when you get home from the game ,you can join in on the mashmellows and smores we are having burning your shit......you save on luggage that way ....!!!!!

It's all pandering to world government in today's times. One fat crap show after another.

Back