TESOS – An Exciting NEW Fat-Loss Product from Pharmacom Labs! – is Now Available in the Basicstero Store.
This innovative Oral-Line Fat-Loss product is currently offered as a 50 count blister strip of 0.5 mg tablets (PRICE FOR 1 BLISTER, 50 PILLS).
Tesofensine is a unique new generation Triple Serotonin Norepinephrine Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitor (SNDRI).
SNDRI belong to the class of psychoactive antidepressants. They affect neurotransmitters in the brain, exactly serotonin, norepinephrine and dopamine. Tesofensin affects the brain qualitatively, helping a person to feel maximum saturation during eating, and reduce appetite significantly.
Tesofensin was originally developed and patented by NeuroSearch A/S (Denmark) to cure Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases.
• acts centrally, suppress appetite, regulate the availability of dopamine receptors and stimulate α1-adrenergic receptors.
• appetite decreases within 14 days, there is a higher level of satiety and less desire to eat.
• increases significantly fat oxidation and reduces adipose tissue.
• improves the level of insulin sensitivity, which leads to higher glucose metabolism.
• alters the expression of dopaminergic receptors in the striatum of the brain, as well as their binding.
• the energy consumption increases greatly within 14 days.
• The drug has a long half-life, which is 8-9 days, and metabolized mainly in the liver by CYP3A4 to the disalkyl metabolite M1 (NS-2360), which is the only metabolite found in human blood plasma.
Chemical name: (1R,2R,3S,5S)-3-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(ethoxymethyl)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane
Anabolic activity index: not a steroid
Androgenic activity index: not a steroid
ACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 9 days
CLASSIFICATION: psychoactive antidepressants.
DOSAGE: 0.25 mg -1 mg
WATER RETENTION: no
The Basicstero Team hopes this NEW Pharmacom Labs Fat-Loss product will help you reach your goals!