• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

New user gains

Packman84

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone, hope all is well. I gotta quick question that I've been thinking about and was hoping to get some feedback based on people's experiences and knowledge. So, like everyone, when I first started lifting (the summer after 10th grade, I was 15 or 16), I packed on a lot of size in a pretty short time frame. I'm talking 15lbs in 3 months. Granted, it wasn't 100% muscle, but I definitely looked like I lifted. Not only did I put on a good amount of muscle, naturally, I did it using workouts I got from magazines like Flex, muscle and fitness, etc. Basically, I was training like I was on gear but I wasn't. Still, being a nube, it didn't matter. I would have grown on any plan.

For the next 15 years or so, I had to tediously count every macro, every calorie, set PR goals, experiment with different training methods, etc. For me, I found volume, or maybe more accurately TUT, was key, even as a natty. However, every so often, I went through phases in which I would stop lifting for a month or two, sometimes more. I also boxed for a while which entailed much different training and dietary approaches. When I would go back to lifting, I would get some newbie gains, but not as extreme as the first time. The point is, I had to scratch and claw and fight for every ounce of muscle from then on. The only exception came when I would take some time off or switch my training altogether. Then I would see some results fairly quick, but nothing crazy. Still I loved training, I loved being in shape, I loved learning about my body and how to alter it, and I loved the gym, so I stuck with it.

Then at 31, I did my first cycle. 500mg of sus per week for about 4-5 weeks, then I upped it to 750mg per week. Around week 5, whether it just kicked in, or it was the dosage increase, or whatever it was, I blew the fuck up. Ridiculous gains. I remember doing preacher curls after a workout, but nothing else for biceps (I had to leave in a hurry I guess). Two days later, I'm looking in the mirror, and I can literally see the improvement in the outer head of my bicep. I could actually see what each lift did for me within days. After 3 months, I did a pct with pretty much just Nolvadex. 4-5 months later I still had some good size, but I was a little fatter, less defined (no separation lines), and weaker. At this point I did my second cycle, test E at 600mg per week. Within 3 weeks I was better than when I finished my first cycle. I was lean, strong, and finally got over 200lbs. with abs and strength. All people would say to me is how huge I looked. After that, my body must have adjusted to gear, because I went back to struggling to make improvements. I'm 36 now and I have done 1-2 cycles a year since I was 31. Around 33 or 34 I used a blend that included tren. That had a similar effect but it was short lived.

Don't get me wrong, I know this shit is not supposed to be easy. I still love this lifestyle and I'm not looking for some magic pill. My question is, for people who have used SARMs, Peptides, even GH, did you experience new user gains with any of these products? I'm curious, especially since SARMs, for example, is considered less extreme than AAS. I wonder if it would trigger rapid gains for a first time user anyway since it works through a different mechanism.

Appreciate any thoughts, insight, and / or feedback from the wise members of this forum. Thanks in advance for your input.

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Hey everyone, hope all is well. I gotta quick question that I've been thinking about and was hoping to get some feedback based on people's experiences and knowledge. So, like everyone, when I first started lifting (the summer after 10th grade, I was 15 or 16), I packed on a lot of size in a pretty short time frame. I'm talking 15lbs in 3 months. Granted, it wasn't 100% muscle, but I definitely looked like I lifted. Not only did I put on a good amount of muscle, naturally, I did it using workouts I got from magazines like Flex, muscle and fitness, etc. Basically, I was training like I was on gear but I wasn't. Still, being a nube, it didn't matter. I would have grown on any plan.

For the next 15 years or so, I had to tediously count every macro, every calorie, set PR goals, experiment with different training methods, etc. For me, I found volume, or maybe more accurately TUT, was key, even as a natty. However, every so often, I went through phases in which I would stop lifting for a month or two, sometimes more. I also boxed for a while which entailed much different training and dietary approaches. When I would go back to lifting, I would get some newbie gains, but not as extreme as the first time. The point is, I had to scratch and claw and fight for every ounce of muscle from then on. The only exception came when I would take some time off or switch my training altogether. Then I would see some results fairly quick, but nothing crazy. Still I loved training, I loved being in shape, I loved learning about my body and how to alter it, and I loved the gym, so I stuck with it.

Then at 31, I did my first cycle. 500mg of sus per week for about 4-5 weeks, then I upped it to 750mg per week. Around week 5, whether it just kicked in, or it was the dosage increase, or whatever it was, I blew the fuck up. Ridiculous gains. I remember doing preacher curls after a workout, but nothing else for biceps (I had to leave in a hurry I guess). Two days later, I'm looking in the mirror, and I can literally see the improvement in the outer head of my bicep. I could actually see what each lift did for me within days. After 3 months, I did a pct with pretty much just Nolvadex. 4-5 months later I still had some good size, but I was a little fatter, less defined (no separation lines), and weaker. At this point I did my second cycle, test E at 600mg per week. Within 3 weeks I was better than when I finished my first cycle. I was lean, strong, and finally got over 200lbs. with abs and strength. All people would say to me is how huge I looked. After that, my body must have adjusted to gear, because I went back to struggling to make improvements. I'm 36 now and I have done 1-2 cycles a year since I was 31. Around 33 or 34 I used a blend that included tren. That had a similar effect but it was short lived.

Don't get me wrong, I know this shit is not supposed to be easy. I still love this lifestyle and I'm not looking for some magic pill. My question is, for people who have used SARMs, Peptides, even GH, did you experience new user gains with any of these products? I'm curious, especially since SARMs, for example, is considered less extreme than AAS. I wonder if it would trigger rapid gains for a first time user anyway since it works through a different mechanism.

Appreciate any thoughts, insight, and / or feedback from the wise members of this forum. Thanks in advance for your input.
I can't speak from personal exp and correct menif im wrong. But sarms work on the same receptors as aas but are selective in that they only attatch to ARs in skeletal muscle(supposedly) and not in Breast tissue, prostate, etc. With one exception, who was presumably double dosing or more, ive never heard a user of aas be happy with the results they got from sarms. Another exception, there are a couple sarms that are actually oral steroids(s4 I believe is one) wrapped in a sarms label. Hope that helps and there's sure to be much more educated answers to come.
43aeb19776b1c4fae33ef5c51f4b4b39.jpg

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES OR BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

A.font401

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
So I’ve used a few different sarms and like you said they aren’t as strong so you won’t see the gain of 15+ lbs in a cycle. I run them when I am cruising so I can see the benefit and gains off them. When I ran the rad-140 and yk-11 stack I gained 5lbs and all my lifts went up by a lot.
REHH ran a log with mk-677 and lgd he put on like 15lbs in 3 weeks lol
Lgd I’ll be purchasing and using very soon, supposed to be the strongest sarm out for lean mass. Mk-677 is just like going gh it’s not technically a sarm.
Some sarms do still shut you down so it’s best to run with trt dose or run a pct after them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zionoir626

Registered Member
Reaction score
Great age to start...I did the same 31............Listen I'll give you what I know(not a lot).....It was the Test-D that kicked in,the shorter esters more than likely didn't get pinned enough.....1-stay with a long ester...C or E,until you get more experience.....Try either NPP or Deca,works great with Test and little to no sides...2-Do some research on Drol and Dbol.and MK-677..that shit works........3-.look to Sdrol for a killer pre-WO............concider this...Test-600/Deca or NPP-300.............Dbol 50mg/ED,,,but start at wk 4-8..let the Deca kick first...There are a million options........when you don't know where you're goig ,,any road will get you there...Stay away from the harsh compounds..Tren ,,methy anything........Small steps forward...always forward........that's the point..!!

dezzy84

Registered Member
Reaction score
I believe I know what you're getting at. Eventually even with juice growing levels off. I would think you can keep making gains with adjustment to diet and training. Most of us amateur lifters can just make small adjustments and add a thing or 2.

I've tried HGH, MK-677, and the SARM lgd and RAD.

I think adding an additional injectable like Deca Durabolin or Equipoise will help you grow again. I liked LGD but nothing you couldn't get from an oral steroid...remind me of dianabol light, or what I'd think tbol gains would new like.

For you, I think GH would be a waste of money, spend it on Deca or something.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk