• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

New TRT Addition

BigDaddy35

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I just finished 8 weeks of Winny prescribed by my Trt Doc. He has now switched me to Deca 300mg weekly. I am only on 200 mg test cyp a week. Will I be asking for deca dick at that dosage with it being higher than my test dose?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XXL

Registered Member
Reaction score
So I just finished 8 weeks of Winny prescribed by my Trt Doc. He has now switched me to Deca 300mg weekly. I am only on 200 mg test cyp a week. Will I be asking for deca dick at that dosage with it being higher than my test dose?

I want your doc

What kills, survives. L

STTM

Registered Member
Reaction score
What's his reasoning for prescribing these?

deca dick and test/deca ratio is dependent on the person. I doubt you will have an issue.

MustardTiger

Registered Member
Reaction score
So I just finished 8 weeks of Winny prescribed by my Trt Doc. He has now switched me to Deca 300mg weekly. I am only on 200 mg test cyp a week. Will I be asking for deca dick at that dosage with it being higher than my test dose? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maybe, tho I think ratios are basically bullshit there is a reason this theory exists, I think I read as long as your test is sufficient you shouldn't have issues, 200 is a pretty sufficient dose of test for most people but 300mg of deca is starting to get in high dose territory of deca for a lot people, seems like a lot tolerate 300mg just fine, myself included, I didn't even have an issue when my deca was 475mg and my test was 400 which is the only time I think my deca was technically higher than test and I ran that for 8 weeks. I keep my deca at 150mg and have no issue at all with test being 300mg on this cruise. I have never had an issue with deca at any dose, side effects are rare I think is the reality and people with issues are the loud miniority. Fact is deca just tends to be run lower than test cause a lower dose is effective with that drug versus test

Last edited:

BigJym

Registered Member
Reaction score
Whats the winny regimine from a TRT doc?

I mean I'm sure this doc probably prescribed you 100mg 2X a day with 100mg of anavar and some tren... but I'm curious!

Are you in the US??? If so how is that possible..... I'm leaning toward BS (unless youre overseas my friend)
Post a pic of your pharm winny pls!!!! And don't peal the price tag off!

That sounds dope as fuck, I've had some drug dealer Drs here in the states but they won't fuck with steroids.... Only Opana LOL Only in America.

Bullseye Forever

Registered Member
Reaction score

I mean I'm sure this doc probably prescribed you 100mg 2X a day with 100mg of anavar and some tren... but I'm curious!

Are you in the US??? If so how is that possible..... I'm leaning toward BS (unless youre overseas my friend)

That sounds dope as fuck, I've had some drug dealer Drs here in the states but they won't fuck with steroids.... Only Opana LOL Only in America.

Man nothing surprise me anymore lol

BigDaddy35

Registered Member
Reaction score

I am in the US. Why would I have any reason to make it up? Doesn't do me any benefit to. No he wrote me for 50mg daily for 8 weeks.

BigDaddy35

Registered Member
Reaction score
What's his reasoning for prescribing these?

deca dick and test/deca ratio is dependent on the person. I doubt you will have an issue.

He said he prescribed the Winny to help get lean and optimize Trt. Deca, he said to help put on some size and help out with joints.

BigJym

Registered Member
Reaction score
He said he prescribed the Winny to help get lean and optimize Trt. Deca, he said to help put on some size and help out with joints.

What happens when you walk into the pharmacy and hand them a script for a complete BB cycle? What pharmacy has Winny amps?
I'm not saying your a liar, I've just never heard of winny being prescribed in the US. Why don't you get HGH prescribed too?

Again, not calling you a liar, I've had docs straight up ask how many Oxy 80 I wanted per day to go with however many Xanax bars I wanted per day to calm me down from however many Dexedrine I wanted per day, so I hear ya on the dope dealer docs.

Would you post a pic of Winstrol from a US pharmacy, I gotta see that.

I'm not being rude or facetious but do you have a wasting disorder like cancer or HIV?

I too suplement TRT sometimes with theraputic deca and mast but 300mg a week is way over what any dr would prescribe for HIV/wasting,

Last edited:

BigDaddy35

Registered Member
Reaction score
What happens when you walk into the pharmacy and hand them a script for a complete BB cycle? What pharmacy has Winny amps?
I'm not saying your a liar, I've just never heard of winny being prescribed in the US. Why don't you get HGH prescribed too?

Again, not calling you a liar, I've had docs straight up ask how many Oxy 80 I wanted per day to go with however many Xanax bars I wanted per day to calm me down from however many Dexedrine I wanted per day, so I hear ya on the dope dealer docs.

I'm not being rude or facetious but do you have a wasting disorder like cancer or HIV?

I too suplement TRT sometimes with theraputic deca and mast but 300mg a week is way over what any dr would prescribe for HIV/wasting,

I will tomorrow. I have no problem posting pic. I am working now so can't at the moment. He send scripts to a compounding pharmacy and they mail me my items. 2/3 day turn around. Not gonna lie it is a little on the expensive side, but at least I know I am getting top quality.

BigDaddy35

Registered Member
Reaction score

As far as the deca, looking back at the emails, he did say start at 200 mg weekly and feel free to bump up to 300mg a week after a couple of weeks. Like I said way more expensive then I would like to pay but knowing I am covered with a script. I just deal with it.

Stunter

Registered Member
Reaction score

Question bro,

How much test, Deca and mastE do you run for a so called TRT??

I have all three on hand and want to cruise on all 3

Im thinking to run cyp 100mg, Deca 100mg and mastE 100mg a week wonder how good that would be

BigJym

Registered Member
Reaction score
As far as the deca, looking back at the emails, he did say start at 200 mg weekly and feel free to bump up to 300mg a week after a couple of weeks. Like I said way more expensive then I would like to pay but knowing I am covered with a script. I just deal with it.

That's fucking awsome, I'm guessing FLA or just regular LA, only places I know where docs will do that and it is expensive as hell, if I could afford it I'd be there on the next flight.
Not hating, but a little jealous!

I run 125-150 test C and 150-300mg of Mast with 100-150mg of deca and it is a great way to TRT. Some say its a blast but fuck some people.

Last edited:

BigDaddy35

Registered Member
Reaction score
That's fucking awsome, I'm guessing FLA or just regular LA, only places I know where docs will do that and it is expensive as hell, if I could afford it I'd be there on the next flight.
Not hating, but a little jealous!

Yeah, no need to fly. Just Skype from your location and get it mailed. You Can be anywhere in the US and get it. My buddy is in Ohio and didn't even do skype, just a phone interview with Trt clinic and get it all mailed to him from the compounding pharmacy.

BigJym

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah, no need to fly. Just Skype from your location and get it mailed. You Can be anywhere in the US and get it. My buddy is in Ohio and didn't even do skype, just a phone interview with Trt clinic and get it all mailed to him from the compounding pharmacy.

How much a month are we talking?
I'm sure the doc doesn't do insurance but how about the pharmacy?

BigDaddy35

Registered Member
Reaction score
The test is around $170 for 10ml, so about $85 a month for 200mg a week. Deca was like $300 a 10ml bottle crazy high. I want to say Winny was like $160, but honestly, I can't remember. There is an upfront fee first time for consultation, and assuming it's a yearly fee. Plus, I did get a bottle of Arimidex to have on hand. He did try and get me to take Clomid and armor thyroid with it. I declined armor thyroid and gave Clomid a try to keep the boys plump, but I don't like how it affected me. I am going to switch to HCG. That's shipped prices. You pay Dr, and he pays the pharmacy, he obviously got it worked out with them so he can mark it up and make profits. They make it easy to reorder just email or call in and place your order. He let's me order 4 months' worth at a time.

Last edited:

Malevale

Registered Member
Reaction score
Completely believable.. I also have a trt doc that prescribes winny deca and var as part of the protocol. I don’t get the other oils but I recently got the var from them. 50mg $5 a pop .. but had to try it..

XOTG85

Board Rep 4 Uncle Z
Board Rep
Reaction score
Completely believable.. I also have a trt doc that prescribes winny deca and var as part of the protocol. I don’t get the other oils but I recently got the var from them. 50mg $5 a pop .. but had to try it..

please send me info

BigJym

Registered Member
Reaction score
please send me info

Yes, pharmacy 50mg anavar and 200mg test a week, where the fuck do I sign up!

Went and had simple bloods don with insurance and those shitbags at labcorp charged me 650$ for basically a hormone panel.
They mark it up with insurance so my copay is what it would cost if I didn't have insurance. if I pay up front its $90, such a scam.
Its a in Fed court right now, so if I could find a Dr i just paid and avoided all the bullshit Id rather do that.

At a $200 copay for my blood work the cost you guys are talking about doesn't seem to bad, plus I can't ever get a Dr to prescribe me over 100mg test and when I ask for HCG they get out the PDR and say "thats for women". I hate Drs.

TravisBickle

Registered Member
Reaction score
I get deca, var, and test from defy medical in the US. They have winny but I don’t care to use it. My test is at 150, deca at 100, and var they give me 50mg a day for 8 weeks. Doc just says don’t take the deca and var together but alternate as I see fit.

deca for joints. Var for iron levels.

BigDaddy35

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6b565bd1f390259315139e0c0532bd0a.jpg

BigDaddy35

Registered Member
Reaction score
d99804914fcacfd77dae9df60b08ea22.jpg

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

He probably won't stay in business very long sorry to say. I've heard of trt clinics prescribing like this getting shut down, some in Florida.

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Question bro,

How much test, Deca and mastE do you run for a so called TRT??

I have all three on hand and want to cruise on all 3

Im thinking to run cyp 100mg, Deca 100mg and mastE 100mg a week wonder how good that would be

A true trt dose of those three would range from 100 to 200mg a week of each. 300mg a week is getting into supraphysilogical doses.

BigDaddy35

Registered Member
Reaction score
He probably won't stay in business very long sorry to say. I've heard of trt clinics prescribing like this getting shut down, some in Florida.

Who knows covers me for now

BigDaddy35

Registered Member
Reaction score

Mine does var also, haven't ordered that yet prob next time I order I will. Never tried it before.

STTM

Registered Member
Reaction score
I got my doctor to prescribe me Anadrol a few months back. But insurance didn't cover shit and it would have been like $3000 for a month supply.

There's a bunch of new TRT clinics that are bending the rules, and using the "right to try" law is a way of prescribing these meds.