• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

new to the forums... don't really know where to ask so please excuse me

woozer0911

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey guys... looking for a little advice on a new stack... i have cycled with gear before but never to really cut.. my diet is in check to cut but I'm really just looking to see what else I can add

stats: 6'3/229 lb/14.7 bf% 29 years old

What I have and looking to do

test e 300/ 600mg per week/ 12 weeks
mast eneth 200/ 600 mg per wee/ 12 weeks

Should i Add something?

diet is as followed

aprox 2600 cal/day
carbs/235/day
protein/273 grams
fats/ 64 grams

normal routines/ steady cardio 2 times per week/ 2 sessions of hiit per week

lifting sched

monday/legs 16/20 sets
tuesday/ chest 16/20 set
wednesday/ cardio/core
thurs/back 16/20 sets
friday/ shoulders 20 sets superset with arms 12 sets bi 12 sets tri
saturday/ cardio
sunday full day off

any ideas or tweaks? thanks guys!!!

I have a buddy that fights MMA and he ran test and mast at similar doses and loved it. Got lean as hell but couldn't stop putting on muscle and had to ask for a catch weight lol. I think that is more than enough gear to keep you from going catabolic, but maybe 6 weeks of winny or tbol to kick it off? I've never done a cut of any sort but just throwing that out there since you asked for possible additions.

Do you have a PCT lined up? I assume you're not on TRT?

yea around week 12 250 iu of hcg 2x a week for threee weeks... nova and clomid. been thinking about maybe starting the hcg a week earlier.
thanks for the the honest feed back. its always better to hear how its worked for someone else... u by chance know his stats?

Back