• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New to the forum, not to the lifestyle

Musiqizme

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New member here, just doing lots of research on the forum for my next cycle, and trying to look into nutritional and workout information. I'm 37, 6'2'' and 239 lbs. and I'm looking into a lean bulk cycles, what worked best for me in past cycles was
a 12 week Cycle of Cut stack 1000 by Gen-shi Labs, I ran 400mg a week and front loaded with 50mg winny ED for 6 weeks and then 50mg Var ED for the last 6 weeks, with HCG 250iu a week. This by far worked the best for me, I felt great with no sides, unfortunately my local supplier passed away from Covid last year so I have no way to get this Cut stack 1000 by Gen-shi Labs anymore so I'm looking for something similar to this and I'm open to any advice on making this cycle better and any direction on where I can obtain this Cut stack 1000 by Gen-shi Labs as I'm in need of a new supplier. So far I've read there are several good sponsors here in the forum so If anyone can chime in and assist me that would be greatly appreciated.

Also apologies for the long intro.

Welcome brother. Many of the vendors here have similar cut stacks. Can't say for sure if your particular brand is here anywhere but there are many other similar products. Take a look around and read some reviews.

For example:

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome Brother

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to The board

Back