• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New To Online Source

markpeter856

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have recently put an order with a company last night from these forums, I have never done this before online. (Tired of going through a middle man) Anyway I fulfilled my order last night and sent my shipping info this morning. On average how long does it usually take to receive tracking #

So I have recently put an order with a company last night from these forums, I have never done this before online. (Tired of going through a middle man) Anyway I fulfilled my order last night and sent my shipping info this morning. On average how long does it usually take to receive tracking #
Most sources from this forum are fast, within a week for sure

What Jbswole said. As far as shipping time it all depends on source and when you place the order. Place it on early Monday should have it by Friday. Place through the weekend gonna take a bit longer.

I’m so thankful for this forum, after my connect died I used for yrs I was real nervous I wasn’t going to be able to get anything anymore, I found this forum and it just so much knowledge and top notch sources I’ve used a few and I have nothing but great things to say. Not a single bad experience here for me

My go to sources are SB labs and drugs gear. SB I started couple months ago and have tried like 5 things and all have been perfect. Drugs gear has been around for ever, been using them for years. There’s lots of great sources here. Just stay away from Naps and you really can’t go wrong with any of the others lol

With us you receive tracking in a couple of hours and depending what time you order your pack goes out the same day or the next day. 3-4 days and it's in your mailbox 📫 scroll through our forum and see for yourself. We do testing on all finished products and 90% come back slightly overdosed
Sblabs@securenym.net

My go to sources are SB labs and drugs gear. SB I started couple months ago and have tried like 5 things and all have been perfect. Drugs gear has been around for ever, been using them for years. There’s lots of great sources here. Just stay away from Naps and you really can’t go wrong with any of the others lol
Thank you. Just tired of paying double the price I would normally pay lol rather just go right to the source. So far everyone has been welcoming and understanding.

Back