• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

New to HGH

Get Shredded!
People keep saying to take hgh before bed but that is wrong. If you take hgh before bed your body will not produce it’s own hgh for several hours afterward due to the high levels after the injection. I did it one time because I read somewhere to do it before bed. I woke up the next day feeling like I didn’t sleep and all and barely made it thru the day. Hgh is mostly pulsed during rem sleep. Why would you take your hgh at the exact same time? Makes no sense. Take it during the day when your levels are lowest. It’s common sense.
I will certainly give it a try.

People keep saying to take hgh before bed but that is wrong. If you take hgh before bed your body will not produce it’s own hgh for several hours afterward due to the high levels after the injection. I did it one time because I read somewhere to do it before bed. I woke up the next day feeling like I didn’t sleep and all and barely made it thru the day. Hgh is mostly pulsed during rem sleep. Why would you take your hgh at the exact same time? Makes no sense. Take it during the day when your levels are lowest. It’s common sense.
I know nothing about taking hgh but I was wondering the same thing! Makes sense to me but like I said I’m clueless and haven’t done any research yet

Taking HGH during the day supposedly makes you drowsy throughout the day, hence why people take it before bed.

Maybe if you're only on 2ius, it wouldn't affect you. Anything beyond that with legit gH, and you'll be a lethargic fuck.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Taking HGH during the day supposedly makes you drowsy throughout the day, hence why people take it before bed.

Maybe if you're only on 2ius, it wouldn't affect you. Anything beyond that with legit gH, and you'll be a lethargic fuck.

Yes. Even mk677 does make you drowsy until your used to a dose for a while(Months) . Now I have no issues but if I was a gh newbie, 45min before bed or at least after work/post workout . Optimally - post workout , AM fasted are the two best choices IME .

Max
CL is right ! Total drowsy to falling asleep at work !! I did

I’ve been on HGH for almost 7 weeks now…

What BLOOD TEST should I order from PRIVATEMDLABS, or ULTA LAB TESTS to get my levels tested to check the legitimacy of my HGH???

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind… in reference to my post above… I do NOT have a baseline blood test to know what my SERUM levels or IGF
levels were PRIOR to taking HGH.

I just want to know the best test I should get at this point after almost 2 months on HGH to know if my product is legitimate or not

Keep in mind… in reference to my post above… I do NOT have a baseline blood test to know what my SERUM levels or IGF
levels were PRIOR to taking HGH.

I just want to know the best test I should get at this point after almost 2 months on HGH to know if my product is legitimate or not

Who’s Gh you running?

And I just want to clarify that I believe in the legitimacy of their products….

I just think testing is a crucial component of this lifestyle

You can get a test kit online from Roid test or the blood test most used is the Igf-1 test. Usually around 70-80$ on PrivateMD. Roid test kit for hgh runs about 120$.

IMG_5896.png

You can get a test kit online from Roid test or the blood test most used is the Igf-1 test. Usually around 70-80$ on PrivateMD. Roid test kit for hgh runs about 120$.

View attachment 101402

Thanks for the reply brother..

Since I don’t have a baseline to compare to…

What kind of numbers should I be looking for to confirm that my product is legitimate? Given that I’ve been on HGH for almost 2 months now and started at 2 IUS daily and have been at 4 IUS daily now for a couple of weeks

View attachment 101402
HGH from Roid test wouldn't give him his GH and IGF-1 #s, would it?

Thanks for the reply brother..

Since I don’t have a baseline to compare to…

What kind of numbers should I be looking for to confirm that my product is legitimate? Given that I’ve been on HGH for almost 2 months now and started at 2 IUS daily and have been at 4 IUS daily now for a couple of weeks

Do your hands get tingly?

It's a feelsy report, but it's a good sign if you are!!

No, I never felt that.

That's not a good sign.

Get blood work.

Confirm.

Shit on source IN PM if necessary.

Don't blast them on the open forum. They don't like that.

I mean from what I’ve read, while that IS a common side effect, not everyone experiences that…

I’m hoping it’s legit
My muscles are
Much fuller

I mean from what I’ve read, while that IS a common side effect, not everyone experiences that…

I’m hoping it’s legit
My muscles are
Much fuller

Yeah don’t go off the tingles. I ran a full 100iu at 4 & 8 iu no hand issues, switched to cheaper brand and as soon as I switched the hand numbness/tingles began. Was it exactly the time frame for that to began or was it the Gh? I’m leaning towards the Gh. That’s why guys running pharma can run so much cause whatever bullshit is in generics isn’t in them. Those first 100iu were quality I know for a fact and no issues, first 20 or so after switch puffy hands, lost of circulation etc so definitely quality related imo and not in a good way.

Anyone else run GH and not get the hand tingles and numbness?

Get Shredded!
I’m not getting tingles or numbness but am getting face puffiness but also feeling the good effects like better sleep and fuller muscles. My biceps have taken a more rounded appearance that I haven’t seen in a long time. I’m 64 years old. Been on GH going on a month at 2 IU.

Is there anything wrong with pre loading some skin pins with GH and keeping them in the fridge?

This would make it easy for me on the daily injections

Is there anything wrong with pre loading some skin pins with GH and keeping them in the fridge?

This would make it easy for me on the daily injections
That's the smart way to do it my friend!!

where did you see serostim for sale???

Idk man. It just depends on your circumstances and goals. For me, I like the fullness, sleep quality increase, fat burning effect, and crazy fullness and gains when paired with insulin. I hold a ton of intramuscular water on growth.

I currently run 4iu on off days and 6iu on training days. I stopped growth for about a year before getting back on it a month or so ago. The effects are extremely noticeable.

I personally would spend my money elsewhere just running 2iu for fat burning effects, but hey, by all means, give it a go! 3iu is the lowest I’ve run personally, but people swear by low dose gh. I would do it first thing in the morning upon waking and postpone your first meal for an hour or two after tasking it. Take fasted glucose readings in the morning to ensure you’re not wrecking your insulin sensitivity and beta cells. Be prepared for some lethargy when you first start it. Good luck!
Do you prefer hgh to mk?

Do you prefer hgh to mk?
That’s like asking if you prefer steak or fake vegan meat. They are two completely different things. In my opinion, they are not comparable in the slightest. Sure, mk has a purpose, but not for me.

If I preferred mk, I wouldn’t be shelling out the money to run 8iu of hgh a day.

does the tingly and numbness go away after awhile LOL im at 2iu Am and 2iu PM and it doesnt feel great but im also looking better LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

Back