• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

New to hgh question

B-Roll81

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I went ahead and grabbed some MonsterLabs. Haven't started yet. I am currently stacking the following:

dbol
Test Sus
Deca

What's the word on amount & frequency while ON and OFF cycle?

I've contemplating HGH for a long time and want to kick it off. What I got does seem to be pharm grade but I got it so don't want to waste it.

B-Roll81

Registered Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry...WHAT I GOT IS NOT PHARM GRADE

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I went ahead and grabbed some MonsterLabs. Haven't started yet. I am currently stacking the following:

dbol
Test Sus
Deca

What's the word on amount & frequency while ON and OFF cycle?

I've contemplating HGH for a long time and want to kick it off. What I got does seem to be pharm grade but I got it so don't want to waste it.

If you’re not running a cycle, I wouldn’t exceed 3iu. There’s no harm if you do, but anything above a therapeutic dose while off cycle is a waste. While on cycle, you can run higher doses. I personally only run 3-4iu on cycle.

B-Roll81

Registered Member
Reaction score
Should I keep in the freezer or fridge after mixing?

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you’re not running a cycle, I wouldn’t exceed 3iu. There’s no harm if you do, but anything above a therapeutic dose while off cycle is a waste. While on cycle, you can run higher doses. I personally only run 3-4iu on cycle.

This. 2-3iu off cycle 3-6 on cycle. Keep in fridge after mixing, freezer unmixed.

B-Roll81

Registered Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the advice! Simple enough