• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

New to forum!

Hacks909

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all,

Thank you for letting me join the forum. As much as I’ve read so far you’ll have so much info and very informative.

The reason I have joined is because I’m seeking more info on TRT. I’m 38 and I’ve been on cycles before approximately 10 years ago. My testosterone levels are at 189 now SMH and estrogen at 11.6. Today was my first 100mg/week treatment of Test C from the mens health clinic. Will get retested in 4 weeks. They advised me they want me around 600-800.
I’m considering just buying my own gear and treating myself, of course with the occasional bloodwork.

Now after all that being said, if I am on a 100mg/week TRT and want for example do a 12 week cycle. Can I get back to the 100mg right after the cycle?

Onidus

Grape Ape
Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome to asf and yes it would be fine to drop down after your 12 weeks to trt that's what most do 👌

TheOldJJdigs

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum amigo!
If SB can do anything for you please let me know

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
That's exactly what I do aside from the dose(200). Welcome to ASF! Let us at unclez.ru know how we can help in any way.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Hacks909

Registered Member
Reaction score
That's exactly what I do aside from the dose(200). Welcome to ASF! Let us at unclez.ru know how we can help in any way.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk
Thanks, 100 is my first dose. Will get labs in four weeks. Will see if they would need to up dose. I appreciate it.

Alpha Sigma Labs

ASF Board Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. There is a ton of good information on here. You can absolutely go right back to cruising after a cycle. No PCT required.

Hacks909

Registered Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. There is a ton of good information on here. You can absolutely go right back to cruising after a cycle. No PCT required.
I’ve been reading a lot and learning even more so then what I’ve already known. Really good information in this forum. Thank you for your info.

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome and yes you can drop back down to 100mg after your cycle no problem.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On behalf of Team P.S.L www.PuritySourceLabs.ru , welcome to ASF!
Be sure to look around and check out all of the sections/topics.. Hopefully we can see you mingling and being active..
Don't forget to read the forum RULES (this is strongly encouraged)