New to ASF

Mknodc13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, I'm new to this forum & anabolics in general. I've worked out off and on most of my life. I'm 45, 6'4" and 275 lbs. I'm currently on sema trying to trim some fat. I have all the symptoms of low T, so I'm looking to start TRT. Getting blood tests next week, if everything looks good I want to start early October. I've been reading through this forum for the past 3 days & have found it super helpful, especially the stickies in the TRT sub.

Fletcher

Alpha Patriot/AAS Veteran/H&B REP
Registered
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new to this forum & anabolics in general. I've worked out off and on most of my life. I'm 45, 6'4" and 275 lbs. I'm currently on sema trying to trim some fat. I have all the symptoms of low T, so I'm looking to start TRT. Getting blood tests next week, if everything looks good I want to start early October. I've been reading through this forum for the past 3 days & have found it super helpful, especially the stickies in the TRT sub.
Welcome 😎

Powerhousehb

Distrust Authority, The Only Rules Are Your Own!
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF!

KingoftheNorth14

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! SEMA works great to help shed some pounds. Make sure you are investing in and paying attention to your nutrition.

Mknodc13

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! SEMA works great to help shed some pounds. Make sure you are investing in and paying attention to your nutrition.
I hear that. I find myself dragging ass some days only to remember I haven't eaten anything. I haven't been tracking calories since starting sema, but I should probably get back on it to make sure I'm eating right.

KingoftheNorth14

Registered
Reaction score
I hear that. I find myself dragging ass some days only to remember I haven't eaten anything. I haven't been tracking calories since starting sema, but I should probably get back on it to make sure I'm eating right.
Sometimes it can be hard to get enough protein in for the day in order to support muscle growth and recovery.
SEMA can definitely help with the overeating and snacking. I use it for a different reason but either with or without you need to know what you are taking in and your daily expenditure to support your development.

Durro

At The Iron Pile
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF 💪

Matt88

Team P.S.L.
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF! I really like your plan in regards to getting lab work before you do anything. This is great and believe it or not these particular labs could be helpful to you for years to come. Having that snap shot of your baseline labs prior to adding testosterone or any anabolics in the mix is a great thing to have and that data is invaluable.

If I can be of any help to you please feel free to reach out :) I am not a doctor but I am fairly knowledgeable on lab work. Keep us posted on how things are going. If you end up posting or otherwise sharing your blood work results here just make sure you blackout any personal information prior to.

Matt
Team PSL

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome bro from all of us at SB Labs 💪

dignified45

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On behalf of Worldofroids team, welcome to ASF!
ASF GIF.gif
ASF50 200 minimum.jpg