• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Study: 4.5 Million Died In Post-9/11 Wars

CIA PSYOP.....killed MANY

It's not a lot if you think about it statistically. From 2001 to now, we've added over a billion people in the world. So that's barely 0.5% deaths.

It's not a lot if you think about it statistically. From 2001 to now, we've added over a billion people in the world. So that's barely 0.5% deaths.

I really can't trust anyone who talks about population statistics, the UN says that there are more and more people on the planet, but other associations say that fewer and fewer people are being born.

So what the hell is going on?

As for the elites, I don't think they want to reduce the population (The more people, the more slaves they can exploit without worrying about them), and if is they what do want, they don't seem to be very efficient at doing so.

needlessly destabilized regions to control oil only to reject it and force electric on everyone. for the trillions we spent o these wars we could have gave every household 4 prius cars and converted every gas station to electric and give everyone free healthcare

needlessly destabilized regions to control oil only to reject it and force electric on everyone. for the trillions we spent o these wars we could have gave every household 4 prius cars and converted every gas station to electric and give everyone free healthcare
Sounds like a liberal, entitlement wet dream.
So let’s kill more people and take their oil lolz.

Let me correct you, the word you are looking for is invasions

I really can't trust anyone who talks about population statistics, the UN says that there are more and more people on the planet, but other associations say that fewer and fewer people are being born.

So what the hell is going on?

As for the elites, I don't think they want to reduce the population (The more people, the more slaves they can exploit without worrying about them), and if is they what do want, they don't seem to be very efficient at doing so.
Yes… because feeding that populace, space and shelter, their carbon footprint isn’t a problem. Just…. Everyone get pregnant! You can’t really believe that right?

IML Gear Cream!
That figure seems low to me. just looking a "shock and awe" in Bagdad, a city with 5-6 million people, the city was in flames. the article really only deals with the immediate outcome of war and some indirect cost in lives, which I don't know of the specifics. Thinking about what really happend in Iraq, a government was removed, an "approved" one was put into place, antiquities were looted, national gold reserved went missing, energy industries were destroyed, Halliburton and others looted our treasury, the people were placed in destitude conditions, billions and billions of munitions were deployed, etc etc etc. The rich became richer and the common people were destroyed in the name of saving democracy. The price of war is calculated over generations not a simple figure contrived by a professor and a few grad students at Brown University.

Back