• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

New sex enhancement drugs are in !!!

jp82088

Registered Member
Reaction score
Any chance you will carry Galenikas again?

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
They are too expensive and only a few customers know what is. In order to get good price Im foced to buy in bulk. I dont want to invest money then sell 20amps per week, it makes no sense.
Any chance you will carry Galenikas again?

classic

Registered Member
Reaction score
is there any minimum ? always wanted to try you guys for my prep! pls let me know thanks! also i sent you an email!

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
is there any minimum ? always wanted to try you guys for my prep! pls let me know thanks! also i sent you an email!
There is no minimum when using Bitcoin for payment. $400 minimum for MG.

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Guys, min order is $400 for MoneyGram and frankly speaking I dont want to deal with MoneyGram anymore, alot of sources can tell you the same. They block transfers right and left. One of my customers had to resend funds three times.
Looks like a couple of weeks ago they installed new anti fraud software so its hard to send funds to people who collect funds on regular basis and if you have used MG alot in the past they may flag your name as well, thats what happened to this customer.
One more thing, I really dont want to deal with orders for 1-2boxes of winny or dbol or 1vial of Test. Even if paid by bitcoin. I have to pay my shippers for every package they send, so its doesn`t worth it, I make no money by selling a couple of boxes of dbol or one vial of Test. I hope you understand.

classic

Registered Member
Reaction score
so whats the min? i do understand? u gotta tell us the min , like 3 items? 2 items? im about to place an order now , just spoke t you by email!!! always on top of the game. answering fast !!

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
E-mail me.
so whats the min? i do understand? u gotta tell us the min , like 3 items? 2 items? im about to place an order now , just spoke t you by email!!! always on top of the game. answering fast !!