• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Sale!!!!!! Come and get it!!!!!!! Jan-Feb 2018 Sale!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Jan is flying by....jump on this sale!!!!

Jan is flying by....jump on this sale!!!!

I did but i don't think the eagle has been flying due to the shut down. But i did order..

Cheapthreads out..

Ahh yes...the struggles of a lowly dishwasher....have no fear young Jedi...GC will deliver the goodness in due time!!

I did but i don't think the eagle has been flying due to the shut down. But i did order..

Cheapthreads out..

Ahh yes...the struggles of a lowly dishwasher....have no fear young Jedi...GC will deliver the goodness in due time!!

Oh no it's no gc he's good it's the eagle that is shut down. Hopefully they get back to work marro and fly again..
Thanks boss..

Cheapthreads out..

Hey man, need to place an order, please pm me.

Lol it doesn’t work that way. Newbie with no experience, I’m sorry but I would politely decline until you have learned and earned the right to be able to order. Safety first

Hey Brother, can you hit me with a list as well?

I bet if you get 10 post you'll get pms. Just a lil help..

Cheapthreads out..

I'm getting there, just posting relevant questions & whatnot. I mean I could post a bunch of garbage, but meh, seems to be plenty of that floating around, dont want to add to it.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Get Shredded!
All good things come to those who wait.💪

I'm getting there, just posting relevant questions & whatnot. I mean I could post a bunch of garbage, but meh, seems to be plenty of that floating around, dont want to add to it.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Update...sale extended until the end of Feb...2 new products added.

Test E and C 20% OFF

Tren A 20% off
Deca 20% off
EQ 20% off
Launch Blend 20% off

With a few companies having bunk test e , can you vouch for yours. ? Not that I doubt but just cautious

With a few companies having bunk test e , can you vouch for yours. ? Not that I doubt but just cautious

One blood test with less than average numbers does not constitute bunk gear. There are a few more bloods coming up that will be posted. Things are getting sorted out brother.

I can not speak on the legitimacy of these guys Test, therefore I won’t comment on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update...sale extended until the end of Feb...2 new products added.

Test E and C 20% OFF
Tren A 20% off
Deca 20% off
EQ 20% off
Launch Blend 20% off

I have a list from October but will take an updated one Because I might take advantage of this sale.

Sale keeps going till the end of Feb. Now is a great time to borrow from your girlfriend,wife,boyfriend,boy toy or significant other and get some delicious Test,Deca,launch blend,EQ and Lord help us all...Tren A.

Back